Nonprofit Symposium - Rockford: The Commitments of High-Impact Nonprofits
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Think Differently. Act Boldly. Advance Social Change.
The Commitments of High-Impact Nonprofits:
Advancing Change & Achieving Greater Impact
Impact is not about outputs (how many people you serve, how long you've been in existence, or how far your service area reaches), it's about the positive change you achieve and whether or not it lasts. Organizations that achieve impact are influencing, either directly or indirectly:
- The number of people living in poverty
- The number of people living safe and healthy lives
- The number of people on pathways for educational and employment success
This full-day symposium will feature local and regional experts speaking on each of the 10 "Commitments of High-Impact Nonprofits", as identified in a recent report by the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities.
Executive directors, program managers and directors, board members, and more will be inspired and challenged to apply lessons from the Commitments in their own organizations. The direction these Commitments provides will help participants to learn:
- the capacities and competencies that nonprofit human serving organizations must develop and sustain to achieve their mission
- how to boldly and strategically work to position their organizations to take advantage of future opportunities, whether known or unknown
- how to be vocal champions and advocates making sure the well-being and aspirations of the community are in sync with the impact and value of the organization
- to enhance their ability to navigate change and lead transformation toward a common vision
View the full speaker lineup and more details about the Commitments report at NonprofitSymposium.org
CEUs for social workers and CFREs for fund developers available for participation in this training.
NICNE is grateful to our event sponsor, Crusader Community Health.