This event focuses on streamlining processes and operations for nonprofits in New York. How do we make things easier and more pleasant for executive leadership, operations, IT, risk, finance, HR and more. There are new industry standards to consider, and new guidelines around applying for public funds to learn. Bring your organization into the 21st century and abandon old practices that are depleting your valuable resources! It’s a new day in the nonprofit industry; join us as we explore these insights and strategies.
Potential discussions to include:
- Challenges in Leadership Transition
- Nonprofit Efficiency: Managing Risk, Overhead and Failure
- Assessing the real estate process – what are the current trends?
- Human Resource Challenges Impacting Financial and Mission Success
- integrating the right technology needed to take your operations to the next level
- Finance strategies – best practices
- Gather, interpret and present financial data in a meaningful and innovative way
- Optimizing and developing a Sustainable Board of Directors
- Implementing realistic governance solutions