Nonprofit Board Development and Program Structuring
Monday, October 17, 2016 at 7:00 PM - Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 10:00 PM (EDT)
Are you struggling to get your nonprofit off the ground?
You don't want to miss this series!!
Classes begin 01/20/16- 03/16/16
Tamikka F. Goldsby, Business Consultant, Grant writer and Nonprofit Expert with over 17 years of experience and a native of Cincinnati, OH; Ms. Goldsby has helped hundreds of nonprofits obtain their 501c3 status as well as trained them on Board development, program development and grant development. She brings her expertise to this workshop to assist those that are a nonprofit understand how toproperly set-up their Board, organization and programs to be successful.
Get the assistance of aligning your organization for the success that you envision!!!
What you can expect:
- - Board Development training
- - Understanding of your organizing documents
- - Complimentary Parliamentary E-Book and other nonprofit resources
- - Organizational training
- - Understanding how to write the budget
- - Program development overview
- - Breakdowns of supportive documents
- - Understanding what is required to properly position the organization for funding.
$349.00 Early Bird Special
$399.00-$409.00 Regular pricing
$429.00 Late Registration
For more information:
When & Where
Mz3ntrepreneur/8Deep: MindzNBusiness Resource Center
WE ARE YOUR ONE STOP BUSINESS SHOP