NOLOSE 2012 Conference: FAT STRIKES BACK! (scroll down for registration instructions)
Friday, September 7, 2012 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, September 9, 2012 at 4:00 PM (PDT)
PLEASE NOTE: financial assistance, scholarship and POC travel/lodging fund applications are now closed.
Visit our conference website for full information on conference programming, lodging, and more!
- Pick your ticket type (note that the earlybird rates will expire on July 1st), and add this to your cart.
- If you plan to stay at the EconoLodge, select either Friday night, Saturday night, or both. Please do NOT call the EconoLodge to make reservations there; all reservations will be handled through NOLOSE.
- If you choose to stay at the EconoLodge, you will be asked further questions about room type and roommates. *NOTE: you are responsible for making payment to the EconoLodge upon check-in ($65/night + tax for one King bed, $75/night + tax for two Queen beds).*
- If you plan to share a room, only ONE of you should register above for the room; you'll be asked to fill in the name of roommate(s) later.
- If you wish to purchase a boxed lunch for Friday and/or Saturday, select that as well. You will later be asked to specify any food needs/restrictions. (Sunday brunch tickets are available ONLY to those purchasing Saturday day passes who wish to stay over; brunch is included in the full weekend registration.)
- Answer questions, provide payment information, and e-sign the NOLOSE Community Agreements (this will all come up automatically) in order to process your registration.
And you're done!
If you are selecting a day pass, you may select EITHER Friday or Saturday; if you plan to attend both days, you must buy an entire conference pass. Sunday brunch tickets are available for those purchasing Saturday passes who wish to stay over.
If you wish to stay at the EconoLodge either directly before or after the conference, please contact the EconoLodge directly for these nights. You may have to switch rooms either before or after the conference in this case.
Unfortunately, accessible rooms at the EconoLodge, like all hotels, are limited. We have reserved accessible rooms (rooms with roll-in showers) at a hotel very nearby, and will be offering a rental subsidy to offset the cost, in the event that the EconoLodge accessible rooms fill up. Conference attendees requiring accessible rooms and registering by July 1st will be placed on an accessible room priority list, and will be assigned rooms on a first-come, first-served basis, with the rooms at the EconoLodge being assigned first.
This year, we will be making the bathrooms (with step-in tub/shower and benches) in the hospitality suite and workshop rooms available during limited hours.
Please note that while most support animals are welcome, emotional support animals are not allowed at the conference/hotel. See our animal policy for more information.
Finally, if you need any assistance with registration, please contact us at info at nolose.org. Thanks, and we can't wait to see you!
When & Where
NOLOSE is a vibrant community of fat queers and our allies,
with a shared commitment to feminist and anti-oppression ideology and action,
end the oppression of fat people!