San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us at Alki Beach to stand out amongst your peers. By using glow sticks to light up your longboards, bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, unicycle, your helmet, and clothing as we ride up and down the 2.5 mile Alki strip.
ALL AGES EVENT & ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME!
DATE: September 14th, 2013
TIME: 8:00p.m. - 10:00p.m
Tickets at event are $15.00 (cash only)
WHAT DO I GET
Meet new people.
A fun time.
- We will ride rain, snow, or clear skies. Cross your fingers for clear skies.
• Bring your ticket and I.D.
• Something to ride (longboard, bike, rollerblades, scooter, skateboard, etc…)
• Good shoes
• Helmet (recommended)
• Take a minute to read the liability form (you will have to sign liability form at event): http://bubbleseattle.com/?page_id=62
• Don’t forget to have a blast.
8:00p.m. –8:30p.m. : Show ticket, I.D. and sign Liability form. Decorate yourself and your ride in Glow sticks
8:30p.m. - 10:00p.m.: Ride up and down the Alki.
10:00p.m.: Meeting back at starting point to say good bye. Please give us your feedback on what you liked and what you did not like. So that next time we can make this event even better. After party is 21+ and will be announced.
street parking is free.
HOW TO FIND US
How to find us: We are meeting on the parking lot side of this address:
1660 Harbor Avenue SW, Seattle, WA.
Questions email us at: email@example.com
More info @: bubbleseattle.com