NOCCA's Musical Theatre division presents Carnival!
New Orleans, LA
PLEASE NOTE: PRE-SALES FOR CARNIVAL HAVE ENDED.
Tickets will be available at the box office, which opens one hour prior to curtain.
* * * * *
Magical musical Carnival! showcases NOCCA student talent
Nightly performances: March 20-23, 7pm
Matinee performance: March 23, 2pm
Lupin Hall · NOCCA · 2800 Chartres Street, New Orleans
$15 general admission tickets available at NOCCA.com
NOCCA's Musical Theatre Division presents the broadway classic Carnival!, featuring an outstanding student cast from across the region. Performances will be held nightly from March 20-23 at 7pm, with an additional matinee Saturday, March 23 at 2pm. All performances will be held in Freda Lupin Memorial Hall at NOCCA, 2800 Chartres Street, New Orleans.
A fairytale of simplicity and compassion, Carnival! continues to grace stages and bring smiles to audiences worldwide. Premiering in 1961, this Merrill and Merritt musical is based on the 1950’s film Lili. Audience members will be taken on a journey, as they are invited under the circus tents by the traveling troupe of Carnival!.
Featured in the talented cast of NOCCA students:
- Elizabeth Carson, Jefferson Parish
- Emily Chatelain, Jefferson Parish
- Sarah Clingenpeel, Jefferson Parish
- Nicholas Costello, Ascension Parish
- Kelsey Desmond, Orleans Parish
- Dominic Fontana, St. Tammany Parish
- Abigail Gardner, St. Tammany Parish
- Amber Garrard, St. Tammany Parish
- Charis Gullage, St. Charles Parish
- Coldin Grundmeyer, Plaquemine Parish
- Adler Hyatt, Jefferson Parish
- Amaiya Holley, Orleans Parish
- Kyla Jefferson, Orleans Parish
- Madison Kerth, St. Tammany Parish
- Anna Keowen, St. Tammany Parish
- Abigail Lafont, St. Tammany Parish
- Madison Levy, Ascension Parish
- Trey McCoy, St. John the Baptist Parish
- Sarah McLellan, Orleans Parish
- Jonathan May, Jefferson Parish
- Christopher Milligan, St. Tammany Parish
- Madison Monroe, St. Tammany Parish
- Julie Montalbano, Jefferson Parish
- Rachel Moran, Jefferson Parish
- Elizabeth Olah, Ascension Parish
- Austin Pecot, St. Charles Parish
- Colin Phillips, Jefferson Parish
- Mary Catherine Pintado, St. Charles Parish
- Matthew Raetz, Orleans Parish
- Nigel Ra’oof, Orleans Parish
- Natalie Rine, Jefferson Parish
- Samantha Rohr, Jefferson Parish
- Justin Sandoval, Jefferson Parish
- Linsey Shubert, Jefferson Parish
- Chloe Vallot, Tangipahoua Parish
- Prinsey Walker, Jefferson Parish
- Glenn Williams, Jefferson Parish
NOCCA Musical Theatre artist-teacher Blake Coheley provides direction and choreography, and Jefferson Turner handles musical direction.
New Orleans Center for Creative Arts (NOCCA)
2800 Chartres St
The NOCCA Institute
New Orleans Center for Creative Arts (NOCCA) is a world-class educational institution that has been changing the lives of young people since 1973. Every year, this professional arts training center provides intensive instruction in Classical Music, Creative Writing, Culinary Arts, Dance, Drama, Jazz, Media Arts, Musical Theatre, Theatre Design, Vocal Music, Visual Arts, and academics to students from public, private, and parochial schools across Louisiana. Students attend via schoolday, after-school, weekend, and summer sessions. Admission to NOCCA is by audition, and tuition is free. Find out more at www.NOCCA.com.
The NOCCA Institute provides supplemental funding for NOCCA students and advocacy for NOCCA’s world-class program. With the support of corporations, foundations, and individuals across Louisiana and the globe, the Institute has helped turn NOCCA into a flagship professional arts training facility. Some of the Institute’s more notable endeavors include: the Term-Time Financial Aid Program, the NOCCA Summer Term Financial Aid Program, the Summer Study Financial Aid Program, the Artists-in-Residence Program, the capital campaign for NOCCA’s current home and future capital expansion, and numerous arts programs for the general public. Learn more about the Institute at www.NOCCAInstitute.com.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer refunds on purchased tickets. However, if you need to shift your tickets from one performance to another, we'll do our best to accommodate you!