NMTWEETUP Chile Cookoff Charity Event @ Calico Cantina & Cafe!!
Saturday, December 18, 2010 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (MST)
NMTWEETUP Chile Cookoff Charity Event
Lets have a chile cook off! Come mingle with friends, see who has the best chili and raise a bunch of food/clothing to donate to a local charity!! All ages welcome!
2 Ways to enter the event:
- Make a pot of your favorite chile!
- Bring your taste buds and cast your vote for your favorite chile! Eat 1 or try them all!
Bring your best chile! It doesn't matter what kind of chile you bring, just bring it! Green chile stew, Texas style chile, Chicago, hot chile etc! Get creative!
BEST overall chile will win a $50.00 gift certificate to Vernon's Steakhouse!!!!
There will be door prize drawings for ALL people who attend!!!
Full cash bar for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks!!
- Making Chile-No donation required! Just bring your chile!
- Eating Chile-We request you donate at least 5 can goods/non-perishible items or 2 articles of clothing person eating over the age of 10. Kids under the age of 10 are not required to make a donation.
- Certainly welcome to bring more items to donate. Items can be any house hold items. Not limited to canned goods or clothing items. They need blankets, toilet paper, hats, gloves etc! Any extra stuff is welcomed!
ALL proceeds to benefit Joy Junction of Albuquerque!!
PRESENTED BY (Contact for more details):
Michael Dunn, Coldwell Banker Legacy Realtors
Christa Valdez, New Mexico's Entertainment Reporter
Graciously Hosted and Sponsored by: