San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
NLP Trainer's Training
Learn the skills and abilities required to be a dynamic, engaging NLP Trainer. This 12 day Trainer's Training will provide you with everything you need to conduct workshops and seminars. Whether you are looking to teach NLP concepts or do training in general, you will be learning powerful presentation skills. We will create a safe, secure learning environment so that you can actualize your fullest potential as a group leader.
For trainers who want to offer NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Certification Training and provide certification it is required that you also complete our NLP Trainer Apprenticeship Program.
In the training you will learn to:
- Model Excellence
- Design Dynamic Presentations
- Be an Inspiring Force
- Integrate the NLP Presuppositions into your teaching and your life
- Shift between Content and Form
- Find your own Voice
- Make Graceful Interventions
- Effortlessly use Hypnotic Language Patterns
- Find your Physiology of Excellence
- Manage groups and group conflict
- Handle criticism, disturbances and other challenging situations
- Demonstrate what you are teaching
- Give and Receive sensory-based feedback
- Pace and Lead Groups
- Conduct effective Demonstrations
- Get Group Rapport
- Lead Group Exercises
- Pre-Frame what you are teaching
- Work Ecologically
- Be Present
- Skillfully Ask and Answer Participants Questions
- Sequence Information and Experiences
- Respond to Group on each Logical Level
- Utilize Deep and Shallow Metaphors
- Design Compelling Exercises
- Task students to develop new competencies
- Access Students' resources
- Set Time Frames
- Manage your own internal state and those of your students
- Identify and Utilize students' Meta Programs
- Walk Your Talk
- Think on Your Feet
Presentations will include mastering topics from the NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Training:
- NLP Presuppositions
- Pacing and Leading
- Representational Systems
- Meta Model
- Milton Model
- Neuro-Logical Levels
- Group Metaphors
- Modeling Inspiring Leaders
- TimeLine Re-imprinting
- Working with Parts
- Meta Program Patterns
- Sleight of Mouth
Each participant will receive sensory-based feedback regarding physiology, voice, language patterns and overall presentation style.
We value authenticity and integrity and encourage each of our students to find their own unique way to ecologically make a difference in the world as they remain deeply connected to their higher Purpose.
During the two week training you will get to:
- Present a specialized NLP related topic of your own
- Model an inspirational Teacher
- Play and Act As IF
- Embody the qualities that you value and communicate them when speaking to a group (e.g. congruency, curiosity, compassion, strength, playfulness, safety, trustworthiness, confidence, integrity, etc.)
- Integrate the NLP Presuppositions in your words and actions
- Resolve personal challenges, limiting beliefs, fears and other obstacles that get in your way.
- Communicate Metaphorically
- Identify Statements disguised as Questions and vice versa
- Handle complaints, criticism and blame directed toward you, an assistant trainer or another student
Who should attend?
NLP Master Practitioners for whom teaching, training, and/or presenting is a natural next step to fulfilling their dream.
Anyone who has completed their NLP Master Practitioner training from the NLP Center of New York or an equivalent NLP Training that meets the standards of the International Association for NLP (IANLP).
If you are a prospective student who has received their certification through another NLP organization, please contact us to arrange for a phone or Skype interview.
Dates: August 8-20, 2017 (No class August 14) Time: 9am-5:30 pm
Regular Tuition: $3595 Early discounted tuition: $3095
Students who have completed their NLP Master Practitioner at the NLP Center of New York (NLPCNY) will receive an additional $400 discount
Regular NLPCNY Tuition: $3195, Early NLPCNY discounted Tuition: $2695
Tuition less a $100 processing fee will be refunded if registration is canceled up until two weeks prior to the start of the training. After that date your tuition can be applied toward “any” future training program we offer.
*Evenbrite, our ticket service, charges a small service fee for every registration. If you would like to avoid paying the service fee, you can call us at 212-647-0860 and directly provide your credit card information over the phone, make arrangements to come down to the center and pay in person, or mail a check payable to and addressed to: The NLP Center of New York, 135 West 29th St Suite 1104, NY, NY 10001
Save This Event
When & Where
The NLP Center of New York
The NLP Center of New York, established in 1986, is one of the world's leading training and consulting organizations for NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Ericksonian Hypnosis, offering all levels of NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis Training as well as individual and couple, coaching, psychotherapy and hypnotherapy.