Actions and Detail Panel
NLP Level II Master Coach Practitioner Training: Weekends, Sept. 16-17, Oct...
Sat, Sep 16, 2017, 9:00 AM
The NLP Master Practitioner Certification Training builds upon the NLP patterns you learned in the NLP Coach Practitioner Certification Training and presents the advanced principles underlying the change process.
The training will take you beyond remedial behavioral changes to the more generative transformation of beliefs and identity.
Using advanced “submodality” techniques, “time line reimprinting”, and “sleight of mouth” patterns you will learn how to let go of old, limiting belief systems and replace them with new, empowering ones.
Join us for what you will find to be a richly rewarding journey of transformation. Some of the advanced skills and techniques you will be learning include:
- Physiology of Excellence, Advanced Submodalities
- Time Line Elicitation and Utilization, Sleight of Mouth
- Presupposition Identification and Utilization
- Logical Level Alignment, Meta-Programming Patterns
- Inner Ally Process, Time Line Reimprinting,
- The Cooperator Model, Criteria Ladder/Hierarchy of Criteria
- Shifting the Importance of Criteria, Changing Beliefs
- Modeling Excellence, Self-Alignment Process
- The Identity Process, Allergy Technique
- Releasing Emotional Enmeshment, Eliminating Compulsions
- Creating A Path with Heart, Animal Allies, and much, much more
Prerequisite; An NLP Coach Practitioner Training that meets the guidelines of the International Association of NLP (IANLP).
Cost: $3395 (A deposit of $595 will reserve a place in the training)
Early Registration Tuition: $2995
Full time students, seniors 65+, and when registering with significant other or group:$2695 if paid 30 days prior to the start of the training. $2995 after that date.
If you opt to pay the “deposit only” and want to receive the early payment discount, you will need to call the center at 212-647-0860.
Tuition less a $100 processing fee will be refunded if registration is canceled up until two weeks prior to the start of the training. After that date your tuition can be applied toward “any” future training program we offer.
Monthly payment plan available. Deposit of $595 then 5 payments of $560 due on each training weekend starting in September.