Actions and Detail Panel
NLP Coach Practitioner 15 Day Training (Level I): October 28-29, November 1...
Sat, Oct 28, 2017, 9:00 AM
NLP Coach Practitioner 15 Day Training (Level I): October 28-29, November 18-19, December 9-10, 2017, January 6-7, 20-21, February 3-4, 17-19, 2018 (9am-5:30pm) is a live-action, non-virtual, highly experiential, professional training that will empower you with mental abilities, linguistic tools, behavioral skills and transformational techniques for healing the past, creating the future and living fully in the “here and now.”
- Mastering universally effective techniques for changing limiting beliefs and eliminating unwanted behaviors.
- Generating a full spectrum of choices when responding to difficult situations and uncooperative people.
- Learning tools for enhancing the quality of your communication.
- Being in charge of your own mind and emotions.
- Healing old wounds so you can bring your awareness back to the present moment.
- Creating a compelling future.
- Developing a greater sense of well-being, inner peace and self-worth.
Are you interested in becoming a life coach? Do you already have a license in the mental health field and are looking to expand your knowledge and your practice? Are you a business professional looking to learn this cutting edge technology to raise your interpersonal skill level and help you maintain a “state of excellence?” Or perhaps you are someone who wants to learn how to be the best that you can be and the best at what you do. Then this training is for you.
The NLP Coach Practitioner Training offers a pragmatic approach to actualizing our human potential and will provide in depth knowledge of the skills essential for powerful interpersonal and intrapersonal communication. Learn how to establish and achieve your goals and fine-tune your perceptions. Discover the patterns that will to lead to deeper understanding of others and yourself. Develop skills and techniques for building a communications bridge directly to your unconscious mind to change unwanted habits and help resolve inner conflicts quickly, without painful reliving of past memories.
Dr. Rachel Hott and Steven Leeds have been teaching NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis since 1986. During that period, their knowledge and experience in the fields of business, education, coaching and psychology and their contagious sense of humor have led to a quality training that is unsurpassed in the field of NLP.
The skills and techniques you will learn include:
- Aligned Perceptual Positions, Anchoring, Aspects of Communication
- Association/Dissociation, Calibration Skills, Chaining Resources
- Changing Personal History, Chunking, Chunking Resources
- Criteria Utilization, Developing Well Formed Outcomes
- Eye Accessing Cues, Flexibility of Behavior, Future pacing
- Hypnotic Language Patterns, Meta Model, Metaphor Creation
- Matching and Mismatching, Models of the World, Negotiations
- New Behavior Generator, NLP Assumptions, Non-Verbal Behavior
- Pacing and Leading, Pattern Detection, Phobia Model, Rapport Skills
- Predicates, Present State Elicitation, Problem/ Outcome Frame
- Representational Systems, Self and Other Orientation
- Sensory Acuity, Six-Step Reframing, Spatial Reframing
- States of Excellence, Strategies, Stuck-Meta-Resource
- Sub-modalities, Swish, Verbal Reframing, V-K Dissociation and much more…
Regular Cost: $3495 (Payment plans available) (A deposit of $495 will reserve a place in the training)
Regular Cost for Seniors (65+), Full time Students and when registering with significant other: $3150
Early Registration Discounted Tuition (one month in advance): $3150*
Extra Early Registration Discounted Tuition (two months in advance: $2995* (SAVE $500)
Early Registration Discounted Tuition for Seniors (65+), Full time Students and when registering with significant other: $2800*
Tuition less a $100 processing fee will be refunded if registration is canceled up until two weeks prior to the start of the training. After that date your tuition can be applied toward “any” future training program we offer.
*Evenbrite, our ticket service, charges a small service fee for every registration. If you would like to avoid paying the service fee, you can call us at 212-647-0860 and directly provide your credit card information over the phone, make arrangements to come down to the center and pay in person, or mail a check payable to and addressed to: The NLP Center of New York, 135 West 29th St Suite 1104, NY, NY 10001