NLP Advanced 2-Day Intensive Program
Friday, March 21, 2014 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, March 22, 2014 at 6:00 PM (CDT)
Baton Rouge, LA
Now that you’ve had a taste of NLP in the 2 Day NLP Intensive Training Program, you know what it can do for you, your loved ones and those you work with. It’s powerful. The training itself is new, fun, exciting and even mind-blowing. You’ve also realized that you’ve opened up a brave new world for yourself, and there is much more in it than you knew before. So, now you’re ready to take the next step.
These next 2 days will take you deeper into how your mind, and your states of mind, actu-ally work: on the inside. We’ll be exploring more ways to use the skills you’ve used, but at deeper levels and in ways you haven’t yet thought about. It will actually be faster paced and much more in-depth than the initial program you’ve already completed.
Best of all, once you’ve completed this, you’ll be ready to take the bigger plunge into thecomplete NLP Practitioner Program. We’ll give you lots more detail about that during this program, to help you prepare to change your life forever.
In the NLP ADVANCED Intensive Training Program you will gain:
- A much deeper look at how your mind actually works, and how to use itMore advanced anchoring you can use on yourself and others
- Ways to use anchors to help others, without them even knowing it
- What happens inside when we change states, and how to control the process
- Quick change techniques for yourself
- Flexibility in handling challenges
- Ways to transform or even eliminate fears, phobias and other unwanted experiences
- How to develop the states you want for success in a number of areas, including:
- improved focus
- compelling motivation
- wise decision making
- and more
When & Where
The Referral Institute & North Star Coaching Systems
The Referral Institute teaches entrepreneurs how to grow their business with more and better referrals. Signature training programs include Referrals for Life, Certified Networker, Roomful of Referrals, Pipeline, and Referral Success 101.