NLP 2-day Intensive Training Program
Two Sessions Available:
February 7, 9am to 6pm & Saturday February 8, 9am to 6pm
March 14, 9am to 6pm & Saturday March 15, 9am to 6pm
This is a South Central Institute of NLP Intensive introductory program is in a convenient 2 Day format, in conjunction with the Referral Institute of Baton Rouge. Come join us and experience the magic of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Any professional who relies on effective communication, real problem solving skills, and organization and change skills will benefit from this course–invaluable for just about anyone involved in the helping professions, education and training, medicine or business. Anyone who wants to gain the skills in running their own work, their own mind and their own life will benefit for themselves, just as much.
In this course, Dr. Jacobson will introduce you to this stunning field and allow you to develop real skills to help you in every area of your life. We will also be applying what you learn to sales and referrals, since we are holding this in conjunction with the Referral Institute of Baton Rouge. Come with specific challenges or goals you are working on and you’ll have the opportunity to directly apply what you learn in an immediately and personally useful way.
Dr. Jacobson has been offering training programs like this all over the world for nearly 35 years. Come join us and benefit from his vast knowledge, skill and experience.
In the NLP Intensive Training Program you will
- Learn how people actually learn, understand, think and communicate, using some of the most advanced technology available.
- Increase your sensory acuity & sensitivity to the subtle cues that other people give in communication
- Learn advanced techniques of establishing, measuring and maintaining rapport with just about anyone, in any situation
- Learn to listen to the sensory modalities in other peoples' language to better understandthem and how to communicate with them
- Learn to read the subtle indicators of people’s internal processing to understand how towork with them
- Develop the ability to alter and control your own state of mind to be more effective in just about any situation in your personal or professional life
- Help others understand and change their own states of mind for greater effectiveness, efficiency and problem solving
- Control your own best learning states, useful for all future learning opportunities
- Apply these ideas and skills in influencing others for greater effectiveness
- Learn how to help people buy the ideas you have to sell
The Referral Institute & North Star Coaching Systems
Sponsored by the Referral Institute. The Referral Institute teaches entrepreneurs how to grow their business with more and better referrals. Signature training programs include Referrals for Life, Certified Networker, Roomful of Referrals, Pipeline, and Referral Success 101.