NJ Cash Flow 101 & Networking- Learn to think like a real estate investor
Jersey City, NJ
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a fun entertaining evening of playing Cashflow 101. Learn how to get out of the Rat Race and onto the fast track where your money works for you instead of you working hard for your money. Use this game to practice real world investing with play money. Cashflow 101 is an educational board game that teaches accounting, finance, and investing at the same time. It makes learning fun. Cashflow 101 is recommended for adults and children age 10 and older.
Meet new people, make friends, and learn to make smart financial decisions so you can get out of the rat race for good. This board game teaches people how to think like a successful real estate investor. It brings out your investment style and shows you why you are successful or not. It is Monopoly on Steroids.
Play Cashflow 101 – Here are 21 Lessons You Can Apply In Real Life
Here are some of the things you will learn while you look at your life as you play Cashflow 101.
1. The game reflects your appetite for riskand how it affects your investing decisions. See how your appetite for risk is helping or hindering your financial journey. Do you hate risk, recklessly ignore risk or take calculated risks? When you take calculate risks, do you actually calculate the risk or are you just guessing?
2. It reflects your fears in investing. Are you afraid to lose money? Are you afraid of making mistakes? Are you afraid to try out things that you know nothing about?
3. It reflects your attitude towards moneyand wealth. Are you totally committed to the game of accumulating wealth? Or are you nonchalant and disinterested? Do you pay attention to what happens in the game or does your mind wander to other things? Are you really seriouswith learning how to accumulate wealth?
4. It reflects your mindset about opportunities. Do you believe that wealth is just luck? If you don’t land on an opportunity, does that mean there are no opportunities coming your way? Do you make the most of the opportunities thrown your way?
5. Reflects your bias or prejudicesabout jobs. Initially, people who don’t know the game get disappointed when they get the Janitor or Truck Driver or some other low-income profession. They are envious of people who are Lawyers, Pilots or Doctors in the game. Is this the same in real life? Do you ever wish you had a high-paying job? As you play Cashflow 101, you’ll realize that a high salary does not necessarily help. Actually, it doesn’t matter. Whatever your job is, you can get out of the rat race. That’s good news for anyone.You’ll love getting the paycheck in the beginning but if you play the game right you’ll end up forgetting it later. When you start tasting the blood of investing, you get hungry and forget about your paycheck.
6. Reflects how you work with other people. Do you try to take advantage of other people? Do you try to teach? Do you try to engage others and work out win-win deals? Do you let them do their own thing even if you know its wrong?
7. Reflects how you approach investing. Do you approach it with a clear plan and strategy? Do you do your due diligence before you decide or do you rely on your instincts?
8. It teaches how to maintain a basicIncome-Expense Statement. By maintaining an Income Statement, you get a clear picture of your Cashflow situation. Most people are blind when it comes to their income and spending. They get their paychecks and later wonder where it all went.
9. It teaches how to maintain a basicNet Worth Statement. In the game, it’s called a Balance sheet but in reality, it really is a Net Worth statement. The statement shows if you have positive net worth or if you are “worth less.”
10. It teaches fundamental Financial Analysis. How do you analyze an opportunity if its a good deal? What numbers or ratios do you look at to guide you? Eliminate the guesswork and do the analysis.
11. It teaches basic cash management. You learn how to budget and allocate your cash.
12. It teaches the importance of an emergency fund. You get to experience first-hand how to lose your job and be prepared for it. You don’t have to lose your job in real life to experience it’s impact.
13. It shows how to make money in stocks.This knowledge alone will set you above most of the investors who “play” the stock market. The stock market is not a lottery or a casino. It has clear rules and strategies for success. Do you know them already?
14. It shows how to make money in residential real estate. Learn how to buy and sell houses, duplexes and apartments in a safe way. Don’t risk your own money just yet.
15. It also shows how to make money in commercial real estatelike car washes, bed & breakfast & shopping malls as you move up in skill and capital. Learn more by playing with investors
16. It shows how to make money in small business. Can you make money starting a small business like a startup software company?
17. It shows that not all opportunities are good deals. Save yourself the heartache of losing money. Learn how to analyze an opportunity properly.
18. It shows how to use leverage to acquire property. What’s leverage? If you need to ask, you need to play Cashflow 101.
19. Learn how to always be not only a positive thinker, but learn Positive Cashflow!
20. When deciding on opportunities, learn how to be clear. Do you need Cash or Cashflow? Learn when to get each one at the appropriate time.
21. Get a blueprint for accumulating passive incomeand put it all together in real life. The game is nice but unless you apply it in real life, it’s meaningless. Learn it then apply it.
Please RSVP to attend this meeting!
Location Provided After Registration
John F Kennedy Blvd
Jose Fernandez - Studyrei NY
I truly appreciate you taking the time out to learn more about me and why I have posted this event on Eventbrite. My name is Jose Fernandez, and I'm a full time business owner and real estate investor. I wasn't always a business owner and real estate investor, I was an average 28 year old with collegge debt and a full time job that wasn't cutting it. Two years ago I went to a real estate workshop that changed my life! I was well on my way to working for the next 40 years and then finally retire to spend more time with my family. Quickly after working for a couple years I knew that having a 9-5 for the rest of my life was not my lifes purpose.
The Events that I have posted on eventbrite are free events that will introduce you to the same concepts that I was introduced to that literally changed my life! NOW I no longer have to have a full time job, I now longer need to wait 40 years until I retire to spend time with my family I'm well on the way to doing that much sooner. Come on down to one of my events and I will show how to abandon that full time job and step into a life where you call the shots, decide how much money you want to make and most importantly get to choose when you want to or don't want to work.
Right now my real estate team is growing and we're looking for highly qualified individuals to be a part of our time. Real estate is a team sport,for the right individual we are willing to coach you and mentor you into become a high producing real estate investor and business owner. Learn what the wealthy are teaching their children and don't settle for the all too common lifestyle that we see most people settling for the "40 year plan" Learn an alternative strategy!
|Connect With Me!|
|Jose A Fernandez|