Actions and Detail Panel
Night Photography - San Francisco Waterfront
Sat, April 29, 2017, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Photo walking tour focused on low light techniques!
Achieve the skills needed to create spectacular night photographs in this photo walking tour. You'll gain the skills to capture stunning, colorful and dramatic low light and night photographs. Your instructors will guide you along a hands-on walking tour with multiple photo demonstrations. You'll be able to shoot photographs alongside your instructor and get tips and advice on how to improve your images.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create light trails and motion effects with the use of long exposures
- Making use of artificial lights to highlight your subject during long exposures
- How to use the bulb mode setting and timed exposure settings to create better images
- Necessary and recommended equipment and accessories
$79.00, plus Eventbrite online processing fee
Save 10% if you register more than 2 weeks in advance!
Sign up today!
What to Bring
- Bring your camera that allows manual settings along with a fully charged battery and memory cards.
- A Tripod is required and manual shutter release is highly recommended.
- A flashlight (not flash), spare battery are also recommended.
About Your Instructor
Reza is a skilled landscape, nature and nighttime photographer, from Iran with 35 years of experience. Using both film and digital technology he has been able to capture exotic locals and create powerful and thoughtful images. Reza owns and has operated three 35mm film cameras and now uses a Canon 5d MKIII. With his experience, flavored by his foreign perspective and vast knowledge of still imagery, he's able to produce breathtaking photographs and teach others how to do the same!
Group meets at the Ferry Building at 6:45PM, on the San Francisco Embarcadero Waterfront