Actions and Detail Panel
Night Photography- Old Town Sacramento- 3-Part Workshop
Thu, May 25, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM PDT
Dive into the world of night photography with a lecture and instructional hands-on walking tour of Old Town Sacramento. This workshop will focus on getting you comfortable with using long exposures in low light settings. Workshop concludes with a gallery opening and critique.
Once you master making great images in low light, you can make great images in any light!
What You’ll Learn
- How to capture images using long exposures
- How your camera modes can help you capture better images at night
- What effect exposure compensation has on your images
- The importance of manual focus with night photography
- Getting comfortable with tripods, timers and remote shutter release
- Composition & framing night photos
Your instructor will guide you as you walk down the waterfront passing many rich opportunities to capture the architecture and character of Old Town Sacramento. Get one-on-one attention as you photograph places like the Delta King, Old Sacramento Shopping District, the Gold Bridge, and the State Capitol!
$99.00, plus Eventbrite online processing fee
Tuition includes all three parts of the workshop plus a 12x18 matted print of your best image from the shoot!
Register Two Weeks Prior & SAVE 10%
Dates, Times & Locations
Lecture: Thursday, May 25, 6:30PM – 8:30PM
Photo Walk: Sunday, May 28, 7:30PM – 9:30PM
Meet at California State Railroad Museum
Gallery Showing & Critique: Tuesday, May 30, 6:30PM - 8:30PM