Actions and Detail Panel
NIGERIA-AMERICA FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT SUMMIT (NAFDIS) with SPECIAL FOCU...
Wed, Mar 22, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, Mar 24, 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
It is no gain saying that foreign investment makes any Nation more prosperous, more innovative and competitive in today’s global village environment. There is a strong relationship between foreign investment, economic growth, and inflows of foreign investments needed for a country to achieve a sustainable high trajectory of economic growth.
The rise in the levels of international investment capital in African agriculture and agribusiness has taken the investment thesis directly into the intensely political arena of global food security, safety and land rights. But more foreign investments in agriculture in Africa should be expected as long as food safety and security remains a top agenda item for the western world.
The argument that foreign investment in agriculture holds key to Africa’s food security, particularly when it is aimed at supporting smallholder agriculture and sustainable farming, is a relatively straightforward one and more comforting. But, the trends in the acquisition of huge tracts of African agricultural land by foreign governments (directly or through sovereign wealth funds), and by multinationals, investment banks, hedge funds, private equity firms and speculators creates a slightly more tortuous and disturbing picture.
To this end, US Trade Council and Tetragrammaton International Ltd hereby seek your indulgence to register and attend this 3 DAY NIGERIA AMERICA FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT SUMMIT (NAFDIS) to be held at the Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel and the University of Georgia, March 22nd - 24th, 2017.
SUMMIT SESSION TOPICS
- Investments in the Nigerian Agriculture and Agro-Technology Industry – “Lessons learned, Capital flow, and Future opportunities.”
- Terrorism “Threat to Global Investment Climate”
- Developing Recession-Proof Economy
- Nigeria Tax Policy and the Implications for Foreign Investors
- Insights and Opportunities in the Nigeria Real Estate Market
- Insights and Opportunities in the Nigeria Natural Resources Market
- Investment in Local Government & the Grassroots
- The Synergy of Capital Markets in Global Growth
- Joint Venture and collaboration with Nigerian enterprises
- Financial, legal and intellectual property right concerns
- Reality of Investing in Corruption-Free Environment “the Nigeria of Today”
The objectives of this summit is:
To promote agro allied trade and investment between Nigeria and US by fostering direct contacts between business people from both regions
To provide information and advice to government, companies and academic institutions from both regions in matters of trade, investment and collaborative efforts on research and student exchange
Initiate, Maintain liaison between foreign investors, institutions and Government agencies
Distribution of updates on the current business situation, major agricultural trade shows, research, grants and Investment related events and business
Identification, Verification, Promotion and referral of business opportunities to its members
Foster and encourage close relationships between the council and its members, Middle East Nationals, government and corporate institutions
Provide and disseminate up-to-date information on incentives available to foreign investors;
Assist incoming and existing investors by providing support services, while advising Government Policy makers on Foreign direct Investment
Registration is $2,500 per participant prior to February 30th, 2017 and $3,000 afterwards as late registration.
The Registration fee of $2,500 include
- 3 Days Hotel Accommodation
- 3 Days buffet Lunch
- Participation in all Summit sessions & tours
- Summit/Conference materials & Gift Bags
REGISTRATION BANKING DETAILS
- BANK: FIRST BANK
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2026458429 (US DOLLAR ACCOUNT)
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3087855079 (NAIRA ACCOUNT)
- ACCOUNT NAME: TETRAGRAMMATON INT'L LTD
Please feel free to relate with our international Mr. Titus Olowokere 0814.983.1777, 016310473, email@example.com, Dr. ‘Tomisin 0803.510.1968, +14042731265 regarding more details on the summit and for further assistance, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org