We have reach capacity and are sold out!
Conference sessions are on October 11th and 12th. The Conference registration is $375.00 and includes a variety of sessions and materials, as well as continental breakfast and lunch both Thursday and Friday. Full schedule and session descriptions: Conference Agenda.
Confirmed Conference Sessions Include:
- Building Diverse Implementations - Beyond the Required Providers, Barbara Ritter, Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness
- Collaboration, Communities & Consumers: Maximizing Partnerships, Data Systems & Systems of Care, Rev. Cathie L. Hughes, SW-WRAP
- Coverage, Quality, Depth: Developing a Community Data Action Plan for Performance Measurement Success, Danielle Wildkress, Homebase
- Criminal Justice and HMIS Data Aggregation, Ehren Stover-Wright Ph.D., Iowa Institute for Community Alliances
- Expanding to a Community Management Information System, Susan Starrett, Homeless Planning Council of Delaware
- HMIS administration and staffing: How do you compare?, Laura McLain, Amherst H. Wilder Foundation
- HMIS Data: The Key to Unlocking Hearth Implementation, Katelyn Cunningham, Monarch Housing Associates
- Homelessness Recurrence: Suggested Approaches for Calculation and Analysis, Jason Rodriguez, Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- Using Technology to Help Develop Centralized and Coordinated Intake, Patrick Wigmore, CSH
Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport
2399 Jefferson David Highway, Arlington, Virginia, 22202
Our conference rate hotels have sold out. However, the hotel still has availability at their regular rate.
Online Reservations:Hilton Reservation
Phone Number: 1-703-418-6800
Group Code: HSD
NHSDC’s Fall Conference Highlights:
• Opportunities to network and share ideas with other human service providers and human service management information system owners/implementers
• Find out how other communities are using technology and data to improve service delivery to clients
• Leave with the know-how to actually implement needed change
You can receive upcoming conference information and important NHSDC news by sending an e-mail to email@example.com requesting to join our mailing list.
NHSDC provides information, assistance, peer-to-peer education and lifelong learning to its membership and other interested parties in the articulation, planning, implementation and continuous operation of technology initiatives to collect, aggregate, analyze and present information regarding the provision of human services.
Have questions about NHSDC 2012 Fall Conference?
Contact National Human Services Data Consortium