Actions and Detail Panel
NHNA Graduating Student Conference: Creating Your Future 2017
Tue, April 4, 2017, 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM EDT
Join us for our ever popular Graduating Student Conference! This event has been a sell out before, so register today!
1. Your Role in Health Policy and Advocacy by Bobbie Bagley MS, RN, MPH, CPH & NHNA President
2. Prep for Success: Readiness for NCLEX by Melissa Clark BSN, RN
3. How to Get Your Dream Job by Peggy Lambert MS, MBA, RN, CCRN-K, NHNA Past President
4. Specialty Nursing Panel, chaired by Barbarajo Bockenhauer, MSN, ARNP, PMHCNS-BS
5. Pharmacy Fundamentals for the Graduate Nurse by Ryan Warren, Pharm D
6. Benefits of Joining a Professional Organization by Amanda Stefancyk Oberlies, PhD, MBA, RN, CEO of ONL
7. Surviving Your First Year: New Grad Panel, chaired by Barbarajo Bockenhauer, MSN, ARNP, PMHCNS-BS
Program includes buffet breakfast and box lunch. This year we will also have several recruiters from NH hospitals and large nursing employers; as well as educational institutions offering RN to BSN and BSN to MSN programs.