NFPA 70E Safety Training
Increase your organization's overall safety and reliability with electrical safety standards.
This course is designed to teach the fundamental elements of electrical safety, including adherence to NFPA 70E: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace® and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.331/2/3 as applied to electrical safety. Instructor will break down the sections of each standard and clarify their applicability across industry sectors. Attendees will leave with a greater understanding of what must be done to ensure compliance with ever-changing electrical safety standards, as well as insight in to how their facility’s electrical systems must be analyzed and tested to maximize reliability and safety measures.
During the in-class time, you will learn:
- Which entities, government and private, have oversight of electrical safety in the workplace;
- Which industries are affected by changes in electrical safety standards;
- Regulatory compliance expectations for electrical safety;
- The types of electrical safety training required for various maintenance and reliability professionals;
- What is required for a facility to be 100% compliant with today’s electrical safety standards;
- Requirements for shock hazard analysis, arc flash analysis, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) application, including which types and sizes of facilities are required to perform analyses;
- Current requirements for electrical apparatus labeling for electrical safety compliance.
Who Will Join You?
Maintenance Managers / Supervisors, Maintenance Planners / Coordinators, Maintenance Engineers / Technicians, and Plant Engineers.
To register for this or any Allied Reliability Group training event using PO, Check, or Credit Card, please contact Cindy Fasko, Allied Reliability Group Training Concierge at: 843.414.5775 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details and more information, please download our Printable Brochure Here.