NEXT Lean Bootcamp San Diego
Sunday, June 16, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (PDT)
San Diego, CA
The Tactics of
Conducting Customer Discovery
This program will take an actionable approach to teaching the best practices of the first phase of conducting customer discovery -- which is testing a problem and assessing its importance -- through active learning. This program takes the theory of customer discovery and breaks it up into digestible chunks that any aspiring entrepreneur can apply.
Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
What You Will Learn
- How to generate assumptions to validate about your assumed customer's needs, motivations and their behaviors.
- How to find and reach out to people for interviews that match your assumed customer segments.
- How to define experiments that validate or invalidate assumptions you have about your business model.
- How to develop your own customer discovery interview plan.
- How to conduct effective customer discovery interviews.
- How to turn customer feedback into real insight.
10:00AM - Welcome & Introduction to Startup Weekend
10:30AM - Introduction to Lean Startup & Customer Discovery
11:00AM - Customer Segmentation Exercise
11:45AM - Customer Interviews Role Plays
12:30PM - LUNCH & Startup Weekend TIPS presentation
13:15PM - Lean Experiment Exercise
14:00PM - Minimum Viable Product presentation
14:30PM - Retrospective and Closing