Actions and Detail Panel
Newton Highlands Village Day 2017 - Vendor Booth Registration
Sun, June 11, 2017, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Register for a vendor booth at Newton's oldest Village Day! Following a 5K Road Race at 10:00 am, the event kicks into full gear with vendor sales, delicious food, two stages of live music, beer garden, kid actiities, and more from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- All equipment and displays, including tables and chairs, must be provided by the participants.
- Booths are limited to a 10 X 10 foot space. Electricity is not available.
- You will receive a ticket online upon completion of this registration. The ticket must presented on the day of the fair as proof of pre-registration. Vendor locations will be assigned based on the order their registration applications are received. If a vendor does not have a confirmation letter or ticket, and they wish to participate, they may register and pay that day, but their booth location will be assigned based on remaining available space.
- Booth assignments will be posted on the window of the Newton Highlands Post Office and the window of Marcia and Bea’s at 9:00 AM the day of the event.
- Booth set-up begins at 9:00 AM and must be completed by 11:00am. Part of Lincoln St. will be closed to traffic and parking; you may enter to unload only. Please note that runners participating in the 5K Road Race will be running through the booths towards the finish line from 10:00 - 10:45am. No vehicles will be allowed to unload during that time.
- There is no rain-date. In case of bad weather, local village merchants plus the first 30 paid
- non-food registrants will be allowed to set up in the Hyde Community Center on Lincoln St.
- All food vendors must obtain an itinerant permit from the Newton Health Department. Contact the Newton Health Department at 617-796-1420.
- No refunds.