NewThing Gathering at Exponential 2012
April 22-23 / Orlando, Florida
This event only for churches in NewThing*
First Baptist of Orlando, 3000 S. John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32805
Why You and Your Team Don’t Want to Miss the Gathering
- Guest Speaker: Jud & Lori Wilhite** - "Torn - Trusting God When Life Leaves You in Pieces"
- Also hear from Dave Ferguson, Jon Ferguson, Dave Dummitt and much more!
- Time to hang with your Network
- Be challenged by this year's Exponential 2012 Conference theme: Sifted
- Fun and food at our church planter / leadership resident recruiting dinner on Wed night at House of Blues!
Sunday, Apr 22; 6:30pm - 9:00pm
4200 Conroy Rd Orlando, FL 32839
Monday, Apr 23; 8:30am - 12:30pm
STUDENT CENTER of First Baptist of Orlando (location of Exponentail)
3000 S. John Young Parkway, Orland FL 32805
8:30am Continental Breakfast
9:00am Workship & Welcome
9:30am Movement or Movements? (Dave Ferguson)
10:10am Torn-Trusing God When Life Leaves You in Pieces (Jud & Lori Wilhite)
- Small Groups on Mission (Kim Hammond & Carter Moss)
- Reading Your City (Greg Hunt & Aaron Graham)
- Rapid Reproduction (Troy McMahon & Matt Larson)
- Women in Leadership (Sue Ferguson & Janet McMahon)
11:45am Network Lunches (Chick-fila!)
12:30pm Gathering Ends
Wed, Apr 25; 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Church Planter & Leadership Resident Recruiting Dinner @ House of Blues
Click HERE to learn more and register you and your team
*If you're interested in learning more about what it means to be in NewThing, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.newthing.org to learn more!
**Bio on Jud & Lori Wilhite: Jud Wilhite serves as senior pastor of Central Christian Church. Thousands attend Central's campuses along with a global community who attend online (www.centralchristian.com). Jud is the author of several books including Eyes Wide Open: See and Live the Real You, Uncensored Grace and his newest release, Uncensored Truth: A No-Spin Guide to the Christian Faith. He and his wife, Lori, reside in the Las Vegas area with their two children and a slobbery Bulldog named Roxy. Lori serves alongside her husband Jud who is the Senior Pastor at Central Christian Church. They love getting to be part of God changing Sin City into Grace City. Lori is the founder of Leading and Loving It a ministry connecting, encouraging, and equipping Pastors' Wives and Women in Ministry.
When & Where
Community Christian Church
Helping people find their way back to God