San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Using Data to Measure Impact and Drive Decision Making
Performance Management involves examining the outputs and outcomes of your organization’s programs to track their impact on the community. The resulting data can be invaluable to nonprofit organizations in demonstrating program outcomes as well as in becoming a more competitive applicant to funding with stricter reporting guidelines. Many of these activities can be measured without an expensive data tracking system. This workshop will demonstrate easy-to-use tools that can help your organization get started. Attendees are asked to come with a specific program in mind that they would like to evaluate.
Frank Ridzi, Vice President, Community Investment, Central New York Community Foundation
Hector Corrales, Program Officer, Community Investment, Central New York Community Foundation
When: Tuesday, December 13th 9:00am -12:00pm
Where: Central New York Philanthropy Center, 431 East Fayette Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Due to space and class size considerations, this workshop is limited to four representatives per organization. Attendees should be affiliated with a nonprofit organization in a staff, board, or long-term volunteer capacity.
If you would like to pay by check at the door, please click on the "show other payment options" link and choose "Pay Offline."
Attendance fee is non-refundable.
Continental Breakfast will be provided
CNYCF PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Please do not park in the lot adjacent to the Philanthropy Center in front of Joseph’s at the Carriage House. This is a private parking lot and your car may be towed.
- There is street parking on East Fayette, East Washington and Genesee Streets.
- A Murbo surface lot is located within a block of the building; you may enter on East Washington Street, next to Jazz Central.
- A covered parking garage is located at 300 East Fayette Street.
- Limited parking will be available in the lot directly in front of the CNY Philanthropy Center, but please do not park in spots reserved for Philanthropy Center tenants.
A parking map can be viewed here: CNY Philanthropy Center Parking Map
When & Where
Central New York Community Foundation
Established in 1927, the Central New York Community Foundation encourages local philanthropy by supporting the growth of permanent charitable endowments for the betterment of the region. The Community Foundation is the largest charitable foundation in the region with assets of nearly $193 million. It awarded $11 million in grants last year to nonprofit organizations. Since its inception, it has invested nearly $150 million in the community. The Community Foundation serves as the steward of charitable legacies for individuals, families and businesses through the administration of more than 700 funds. The organization also serves as a civic leader, convener and sponsor of special initiatives designed to strengthen local nonprofits and address the region’s most pressing challenges.
Learn More at www.cnycf.org.