NEWIEE Autumn Extravaganza
Monday, October 28, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join NEWIEE for our Autumn Extravaganza! It will be a night of fun and a chance to meet our newly formed Advisory Board. The Autumn Extravaganza is open to everyone. Admission includes drinks, heavy appetizers, and lively conversation at panoramic Blu.
Please come to meet the 2013/2014 NEWIEE Advisory Board:
- Susan Coakley, Executive Director at Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships
- Penni McLean-Conner, Chief Customer Officer & Senior Vice President, Customer Group at NSTAR
- Sonia Hamel, Principal at Hamel Environmental Consulting
- Edna Karanian, Director of Gas Systems Operations at Northeast Utilities at Northeast Utilities
- Barbara Kates-Garnick, Undersecretary for Energy at the Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Muriel Robinette, Senior Client Development Manager/Principal at Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- Rebecca Tepper, General Counsel at the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities
To get to Blu, enter the lobby of The Sports Club/LA on the corner of Avery and Washington streets and take the elevator to the 4th floor. Take a left out of the elevator past the snack bar and into Blu. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Katy Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dress is business casual.
When & Where
New England Women in Energy and the Environment (NEWIEE)
Founded in Boston in 2008, NEWIEE is a nonprofit organization committed to supporting the work and leadership of women in the fields of energy and the environment, providing a forum for sharing expertise and experiences of its membership, and fostering a dynamic and enthusiastic environment for those who care about energy and environmental issues in New England. NEWIEE’s membership includes private and public sector members across the six New England states. NEWIEE hosts networking forums, student outreach events, regional discussion panels on timely topics, and an annual gala celebrating the accomplishments of women leaders in New England. NEWIEE supports mentoring opportunities for women advancing their careers, drawing on the assistance of accomplished women who are committed to encouraging the next generation of women leaders.