Newborn Answers Parenting Class
Welcoming a new person into your family can be exciting and daunting at the same time.
There are many, many things to know, when it comes to the care of your newborn. Your instructor for this class (Anne Croudace, Founder of Tranquil Seasons) has had 6 children of her own and has cared for 380+ families over the last 23 years. She has seen a lot of trends, products, and "advice" come and go, but the true wisdom of babies never changes.
In this class you will learn about:
- Your baby's primary physiologic and emotional needs
- Gas vs. Colic, how to decifer and how to deal with it
- Reflux, what it is and how to cope
- Comforting a crying baby - what works every time
- Newborn to infant, emotional development
- Turning on your baby's brain for learning
- Feeding answers
- Burping answers
- Diapering answers
- Bathing answers
- Basic baby care
and at the end you will have time for a Q&A Session.
There's a lot to be learned in a short amount of time, so be prepared to take notes on the handouts you're given!
Note: The tuition for this class is "per couple" - Newborns also welcome! :)