New York Viral Hepatitis Summit
Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM (EDT)
Please join the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc and the Hepatitis Foundation International on Thursday, March 20, 2014 for the New York Viral Hepatitis Summit
The day will include:
· Hepatitis Overview - Research Diagnosis and Treatment
· Sorting Out the Diagnostics
· Hepatitis C: Update and Treatment
· Addressing HCV and HIV/AIDS Related Health Disparities and Stigma
· Viral Hepatitis and the Affordable Care Act
· Overcoming Psychiatric Barriers to Effective Hepatitis C Treatment
· Hepatitis/HIV Co-Infection
When & Where
National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc.
The National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc., (NBLCA) is a 501c3, not for profit organization with a mission to educate, mobilize, and empower Black leaders to meet the challenge of fighting HIV/AIDS and other health disparities in their local communities. Founded in 1987, and headquartered in New York City, NBLCA is the largest nonprofit organization of its kind in the United States.