Social Currency & Social Media
July 29, 2009 @ 7:30pm
Meet, mingle, and learn from today’s social media pros for free at Flightpath’s New York Social Media Roundtable™ (NYSMRT™).
We gather social media's smartest voices and most innovative thought leaders to discuss how to advance your goals through the use of social media
Our July roundtable, Social Currency & Social Media, examines how brands and individuals build social capital—or “whuffie”—on social media platforms:
- Discover how to cultivate an online reputation that grows your business.
- Share techniques to develop significance on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more.
- Explore the evolving role of social currency across digital platforms.
- Ask questions and contribute opinions about the role of social currency in social media
Get to know the social media pros in and around New York, too! Flightpath is serving beer and wine, so you can leverage some real-life social networking after the panel.
Social Currency & Social Media Roundtable Panelists
- The Center - 208 West 13th Street New York, NY 10011 - View Map