New York Media Festival (NYME)
September 25-28, 2017 | NYC
NY Media Festival is an innovative event that brings together over 4,400 registered attendees for 4 days of city-wide events. Over 1,000 senior brand, games, music, television and video leaders, investors and start-ups attend the daily executive conferences: Digital Music Forum (Sept. 26), NY Games Conference (Sept. 27), Future of Television Forum (Sept. 28), and Innovation Summit (Sept. 26 - Sept. 28). These events focus on networking, meetings and deal-making and the conferences feature fireside chats, panels, demos and presentations. Discussion topics include digital content creation, distribution, marketing, investment and monetization. The NYME VR/Innovation Alley showcases creativity, technology and innovation with demos and hands-on experiences for attendees. Each day provides a new opportunity for power networking and each evening is filled with dinners, receptions and parties as part of the Tech-Media Crawl.
Check Out Our Highlights for NYME 2017
- VIEW FROM THE TOP: Digital Music Leaders Roundtable
- Bands and Brands
- Monetizing the YouTube Economy
- The Power of Influence
- The RightsTech Revolution
- The Music Label of the Future
- VIEW FROM THE TOP: Digital Games Leaders Roundtable
- VR/AR for Games and Entertainment
- Monetizing Games Through Free-to-Play
- Creativity Rules: Making Successful Games for Mobile Platforms
- Influencer Marketing & User Acquisition
- VIEW FROM THE TOP: The Future of Television
- VR/AR for Video and Entertainment
- Advanced Advertising: The Promise and Opportunity
- The Future of Content Marketing
- Future of NextGen OTT and Monetization
- Lightning Talks
- Startup Pitches
- VR/Innovation Alley
- Networking Breaks
- Breakout Discussions
Our 2016 Featured Speakers
2016 Sponsors & Media Partners
Sponsorship and Exhibit Tables
For sponsorship and exhibit information at any of our events, please contact: Tinzar Sherman, VP, Business Development at email@example.com.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. However you may be asked to show a government issued ID or drivers license to verify identity.
Refund and Substitution Policy
Refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee, which will be subtracted from your refund total. We must receive your written request for a refund by August 18, 2017. Cancellation requests received after August 18, 2017 are non-refundable.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
You may transfer your registration to another person by September 16, 2017. Please provide written authorization to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmed and paid attendees who do not attend or who cancel after the deadline are liable for the entire fee.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For questions, please call or email us at 310-855-0033 or email@example.com.