San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE OR AT THE DOOR!
Tickets are $30 per family; $20 per individual. Children are free.
JOIN US: MAY 16 & 17
To New And Expectant Families! To Your Bumps, Babies, And Toddlers!
In a very nice and family-friendly way, the event is the loving lollapalooza of Baby Shows, where families from New York City and the Tri-State area get to chat with a great variety of over 150 maternity, baby, and toddler brands; test-drive many of the best stroller brands in the world; and listen to expert speakers (including from the TODAY SHOW) tackle everything from maternal wellness, to nursery shopping, to adjusting to life with children. Kiddie entertainment, parent-and-me classes, and awesome raffles (like a $5,000 Dream “Green” Nursery) round out the fun.
From the moment TODAY's Erica Hill and Sheinelle Jones help us cut the ribbon and begin the event, the New York Baby Show will be (as always) a wonderful, informative, and helpful experience for anyone who is pregnant or in the early years of parenthood.
The New York Baby Show is also an awesome value.
Tickets are $30 per family, and $20 per person.
Plus, as one of the next 1,000 advance ticket buyers, you will also qualify to win any of the following wonderful prizes:
-Two winners will receive a Lilly Gold Sit-n-Stroll ($330 value), an additional two winners will receive a Lilly Gold Zoomer ($200 value), and another additional 10 winners will receive a Lilly Gold Zipper mesh stroller bag ($30 value)
-A very cool Safety 1st Step and Go travel system ($300 value)
-A fabulous Quinny Zapp stroller in pink or blue ($350 value)
-A beautiful Babyhome Air bassinet ($300 value)
-An amazing premium set of cloth diapers from Tidy Tots Diapers ($1,000 value) that includes covers, diapers, and flushies
-The wooden Keekaroo Height Right High Chair ($230 value)
• Top Brands & Gear Over 150 top maternity, infant, toddler and family brands from all over the world.
• Classes Try one of the many baby and parent classes at the show, and learn new skills (and songs) while bonding with your baby.
• Speakers & Seminars A big variety of expert speakers providing important information for new and expectant parents on maternal wellness, baby health, family transitions, equipment and gear, nursery shopping, preschool admissions, child care, sleep, feeding, and many other parenting topics.
Please note: For more details on the schedule of speakers and seminars, visit newyorkbabyshow.com
• Stroller Test Track A truly unique feature of the show, the big test track simulates real world obstacles including gravel, grass, bumps, gates, cobblestone, and street grates—allowing parents to “test drive” the great variety of stroller brands at the show!
• Play Area Take a break and have some fun with awesome, age-appropriate toys for babies and toddlers.
• Family Entertainment Kiddie entertainers perform throughout the weekend (throughout the venue!), offering new parents and little ones moments of joy and bonding.
• Moms’ Lounge A restful haven apart from the busy show floor to relax, feed and change your baby, and meet other expectant and new moms.
• Dads’ Lounge An oasis of support, information, and encouragement for dads (and moms) ran by the legendary NYC Dads Group.
Below are frequently asked questions. Please contact event organizer New York Family (*see below) if you have any additional questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the show hours?
The New York Baby Show will run from 10am-4pm on both Saturday, May 16th and Sunday, May 17th.
What are my transportation/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is available at Pier 92, as well as at several parking garages in the area. Pier 92 can be reached by public transportation via the 8th Avenue subway, E/C trains to 50th Street, then via the M50 bus. The M50 bus runs west on 49th Street (to the pier) and east on 50th Street (from the pier) connecting at 8th Avenue (E or C subway) and at 7th Avenue (1 subway). Bus lines M16 and M42 provide service to 42nd Street and 12th Avenue.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
*Please contact New York Family event coordinator Emanuelle Block email@example.com with any event-related questions.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Tickets are transferrable, but once a ticket has been scanned and the bearer admitted to the event, the ticket will no longer be valid.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring your printed ticket or the digital version, which can be saved on your smartphone with the free Eventbrite app.
Do you offer refunds?
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds on tickets.