New Years Retreat: Recharge Your Spirit for 2017
If you are looking for an event that will allow you to finish the year off feeling grounded, energized, connected, powerful and ready for what 2017 is going to bring, you'll want to join us for this day of spiritual recharging.
The day is going to be a magical one. We are going to start the day by setting an intention, then doing a silent walk (we encourage earthing) in the Redwood Regional Park in Oakland. We'll head to a designated space where we will take some time to take stock of everything that we accomplished in 2016 and prepare ourselves on all levels for what we will manifest in 2017. This will be a full day including hikes in nature, nature meditations and visualizations, journaling, vision boarding, processing potential blocks, doing light yoga, sharing in community, setting an intention and planning for 2017, and so much more!!
What's certain is that after this event we will go into 2017 ready to make it our best year yet!
We will send more detailed instructions once you're signed up for the event!
Space is limited: Only 32 tickets remain.
QUALIFICATIONS TO ATTEND
- You are a self-developement junkie and want to grow more!
- You're ready to have the best year yet
- Openess to growth, new experiences, and amazing people
- Great attitude and lots of energy!
- Familiarity with Tony Robbins foundational knowledge might be helpful (not mandatory)
WHAT TO BRING:
Backpack including the following:
- Water bottle for our hike (we'll be in nature for about 3 hours)
- Pens/pencils/materials to draw
- Small scissors
- Snacks for all day
- Lunch (you will have 90mins for lunch, but we encourage you to get food to go and bring to our indoor venue)
- Magazines for vision boarding (we will provide some as well)
- Sun glasses
- Poster board (we will provide, but if you have a specific type/color in mind for vision boarding, please feel free to bring your own)
- Wear hiking shoes
- Small towel to wipe your feet (we will be earthing)
- Wear comfortable clothes and multiple layers (for extreme cold to really warm spaces) -> if it rains, we'll do the entire event indoors. Keep in mind we'll be sitting in nature for about 3 hours so dress warmly!
- Small blanket or towel to sit on
- Tons of energy!
- Optional: Change of clothes for when we go indoors