New Year's Eve Masquerade Ball @ Congas, Harvard Square.
The Harvard Square New Year's Eve Masquerade Ball has become "the" downtown party destination for the past 4 years and we always sell out!
Celebrate at Congas Harvard Square with your closest friends!
The Masquerade Ball comes alive with:
* Masquerade Party - Make sure to bring your Masks. Anything unique or simple works. (Limited Masks will be provided)
* Dj Rick - Boston's Top Dj Rick has spun in all clubs across the nation and will be Playing Top 40/ Mashups/ Hip Hop/ House
* Midnight Ball Drop - Watch the Ball Drop at midnight in Times Square on the TV's , which has been a tradition for over 100 years. Over a million people jam into Times Square for the countdown.
* Champagne Toast - Free Champagne Toast at Midnight. Courtesy of ESE & club Conga.
* Party Longer - Most places cloes at 2:00 AM & here at Congas we stay open longer for you. Till 3am - 4 am etc.
* Plenty of parking nearby for only $10 validated at the Harvard Sq Hotel
And much more!
Cover $25 in advance for first 100 tickets. $35 after.
**** Buy your tickets now at - http://www.eventbrite.com/event/903397085
Tables/Bottle Service available for $500 for groups of 5 people. No Cover with this option. (Limited Tables Available)
When & Where
ESA has been around since 1996 and we provide students and young professions a fun enviroment in the city. Recognized by Harvard/ BU & other organizations in Boston as well