Join us in your finest formal-wear for a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration aboard the Manhattan II, and experience a comfortable and unique Manhattan waterways cruise through the Hudson and East Rivers.
Enjoy a short champagne/sparkling wine tasting class at boarding to set the celebration in motion with our wine expert, Wendy Crispell. Throughout the night, enjoy passed hors d' oeuvres, our Live Jazz Trio the "Sound Waves", and the New York Harbor Fireworks at midnight aboard our intimate and elegant 1920s style yacht.
Curious about the Champagne Tasting Class? Here's a few highlights to look forward to!...
* A vintage American Bubbly rated over 90 points, winner of several awards
* A Grand Cru Champagne - a 'grower' Champagne
* A Cremant - a strictly controlled regional bubbly from Jura, France
Here's what's on the Menu to accompany the Champagne Tasting...
* House-made French cheese pastry straws
* An assortment of local and international artisan cheeses served with jam, honey and dried fruits
* A charcuterie board served with cornichons, mustard and onion confit
* Forest mushrooms roasted with sage and thyme
* Smoked salmon dressed with toasted pistachio, fresh dill, pickled red onion, capers and crème fraise
* Olive display
* Assorted flatbreads and gourmet crackers
* (All cheeses and salumi are sourced from Murray's Cheese or Crown Finish Caves.)
Passed items to follow...
* Butter poached lobster shooters with shitake mushrooms
* Fois Gras and apricot-honey drizzle on a toasted baguette
* Carrot roulades with beet and herb goat cheese, ribbons of carrots stuffed with local goat cheese infused with farm fresh ingredients
* Peppercorn crusted filet mignon topped with a silky pate, served on a toasted brioche
* Truffle infused deviled eggs topped with shaved green onion and smoked paprika
* Turkish kofte, a spiced meatball drizzled with a Greek cucumber yogurt sauce
* Expect an elegant sophisticated evening, conversation-friendly seating and great sightseeing!
On this special 3.5 hour cruise, take in picturesque views from our cozy (heated) glassed-in observatory.
Highlights to see:
* New Year's Eve Fireworks!
* Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
* Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
* Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline
* Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
So step Manhattan II for an elegant New Year's Eve cruise with loved ones and friends!
What Is Not Included?
* Dinner is not included. This will be an evening of many hors d' oeuvres, desserts and standard open bar (beer, wine, soda & water). Mixed drinks/cocktails are not included, but are available for purchase. Veuve Cliquot Champagne is available for purchase. A short champagne tasting class hosted by Wendy Crispell will start the evening.
* Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise. Parties of 12 or more will be contacted shortly after purchasing tickets to provide credit card information for an additional charge of 18% gratuity.