Social Boston Sports presents New Year's Eve Boston 2012 at Kings Boston and YOU'RE INVITED! This year we're proud to give you an enhanced NYE party experience to make sure every guest has the best New Year's experience possible.
- Exclusive guest limit
- Expanded bar service – three bars conveniently located throughout the venue and more bartenders and additional servers! (Over 10 bartenders!!)
- Two drink tickets included with your ticket!
- Complimentary gourmet food all night long! See the menu here.
- Absolut Ice Luge
- Wildly Entertaining photo booth with professional photographers and props!
- Top-tier entertainment, featuring 2 DJ's, and 2 dance floors!!
- Complimentary access to bowling, pool tables, and skee ball all night long!
- Two dance floors
- Everyone is a VIP - all inclusive ticket includes access to everything including
hors d’oeuvres, and entertainment!
- Two blocks from Heins Convention T-station on the Green Line and minutes walk to the party!
This year's party is limited to only 540 guests. Click the button below to purchase your tickets as soon as possible. Ticket prices go up according to the schedule below. Buy early and save!
- Held at Kings Boston (50 Dalton Street, Boston, MA)
- Smuttynose Brewing Company featured all night long
- Semi formal attire - Black tie optional
- Free coat check
- Must be a member of SBS.
- SBS Only Hotel Block at the Sheraton, across the street.(39 Dalton Street Street, Boston, MA)
- limited rooms priced at only $149.00 per room - (normally priced at $269) must buy before December 1st.
|October 25||November 16||December 7||December 21|
Thank you to our sponsors:
When & Where
Social Boston Sports
We sell fun. Specifically, we serve over 30,000 SBS-ers, with an organized way to come together and live life to the fullest via coed recreational sports leagues, events, and adventure trips throughout Boston.
The SBS Manifesto: Make time for life. Life is having fun with friends and enjoying the journey. Life is too short not to have fun every day. Choose to live. Go on that trip you've dreamed of. Try. Fail. Learn. Succeed. Share amazing experiences with new friends and old and lead a fulfilling life. Have more fun.