NEW YEARS EVE AT CASA TAMBO - ORLANDO
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 10:00 PM - Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 2:00 AM (EST)
Start 2014 wrapped in the magic and unparalleled ambience of CASA TAMBO! The view from CASA TAMBO of the fireworks shown in downtown Orlando is excellent. It's practically a private show. : ) Come join us for a 1930's masquerade theme soirée, games and lots of fun. ( A prize to the most elegant /creative outfit and mask !) Only 50 tickets available. TIME: 10pm till 2am $50dl per person.
Buffet of Hors d' Ouevres, Salads and Desserts
- Shrimps in Mango / Coriander Salsa
- Ceviche de Salmon (fresh salmon and low sodium somoked salmon)
- Chicken Salad in a Peanut - Ginger Dressing
- Wild Mushroom Salad
- Orzo Salad with Kalamata Olives and Low Sodium Feta Cheese.
- Dates stuffed with Spanish Chorizo and Goat Cheese
- Skewers of Manchego Cheese, Figs, Melon and Jamon Serrano
- Sweet Potatoes Canapes garnished with slices of Tamarind Chicken
- Dolmas with a Garlicky Yogurt Sauce
- Pita bread and Chick Pea Dip with toasted Cumin and Pomegranate
- Variety of Breads
- Variety of home made, from scratch, Cheese Cakes and fruit tarts
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- The midnight Champagne (CASA TAMBO'S special selection)
- The midnight 12 grapes
- Hats, noise makers, blowouts, serpentines, confetti,
- Non alcoholic beverages
Start a new page, write in OPPORTUNITY ... whisper happiness ... Cheer in 2014!
When & Where
Piedad, owner and manager of CASA TAMBO, has a great experience organizing parties. She worked as food and beverage manager for 2 well known Caribbean resorts.
CASA TAMBO is a 3-acre property, located just minutes from downtown Orlando. The size of the property in an urban area makes it unique. It is truly a world apart. An urban oasis. CASATAMBO is a VRBO (vacation rental by owner) CASA TAMBO is a summary of memories of places visited and lived, cultures and traditions learned, and love for art. Our 5 rooms are a reflection of our love for art : The Thousand and One Nights, Out of Africa, La Chambre de l’Artist, Green and Agua. CASA TAMBO is a "Babel', where the multicultural, every race, every color, is respected and celebrated.
What does CASA TAMBO offer? 5 rooms, all with private bathroom and terrace. A cabana with a Jacuzzi, room for massage and facial and view of the Lake. A unique rustic Chapel, covered with jasmines, open to all religions, available for meditation, weddings, renewal of vows, etc. A tropical central patio, very relaxing, with a hot saltwater swimming pool, without the harsh effects of chlorine. A library open to guests, with access to fax/scanner/computer and an adjacent kitchen with free coffee service, hot tea, and ice tea. A dock with canoes and fishing rods. CASA TAMBO, above all, offers a special environment, full of carefully chosen details, but uncomplicated.
You may rent CASA TAMBO for private parties.