Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Save This Event

Event Saved

New Years Eve 2018 | 13th Annual Masquerade Ball at MXDC

360nightlife.com & MXDC

Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:00 PM - Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:00 AM (EST)

New Years Eve 2018 | 13th Annual Masquerade Ball at...

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Sales End Price Fee Quantity
Early Bird
Includes 1 hour open bar + appetizers from 9 to 10 pm and a champagne toast at midnight
Ended $45.00 $4.56
Advanced Ticket
Includes 1 hour open bar + appetizers from 9 to 10 pm and a champagne toast at midnight
3d 3h 55m $50.00 $4.84
Regular Admission
Includes 1 hour open bar + appetizers from 9 to 10 pm and a champagne toast at midnight
Not Started $60.00 $5.39
Last Minute
Includes 1 hour open bar + appetizers from 9 to 10 pm and a champagne toast at midnight
Not Started $70.00 $5.95
Couples Table
$250 Couples tables include 1 bottle of Moet Rose Champagne, 2 VIP admissions and Hi-Top seating for 2 people. **Note: this is not a deposit, the $250 covers your full base table price. On the night of the event at the venue, you will only be required to pay 10% DC Alcohol Sales Tax ($25) and 20% standard gratuity ($50) directly to the server. Ticket Service fees DO NOT go toward table purchase.
Dec 31, 2017 $250.00 $15.99
25% Deposit for Premium VIP Table (8 People)
25% deposit to reserve a $750 Premium VIP table for the Masquerade Ball. Table comes with 8 VIP admissions, 2 bottles of Featured Liquor and 2 Bottles of Moet Nectar Champagne. You will be required to pay the remaining 75% ($562.50) in addition to 10% DC Alcohol Sales Tax ($75) and 20% Standard Gratuity ($150) on NYE directly to the server. Ticket Service fees DO NOT go toward table purchase.
Dec 31, 2017 $187.50 $12.51
25 % Deposit for Celebrity Table (12 People)
25% deposit to reserve a $1200 Premium VIP table for the Masquerade Ball. Table comes with 12 VIP admissions, 4 bottles of Featured Liquor, 1 Bottle of Moet Rose Champagne and 1 Bottle of House Champagne. You will be required to pay the remaining 75% ($900) in addition to 10% DC Alcohol Sales Tax ($125) and 20% Standard Gratuity ($250) on NYE directly to the server. This is the most exclusive table at the party, and only 1 is available! Ticket Service fees DO NOT go toward table purchase.
Dec 31, 2017 $300.00 $18.77

Share New Years Eve 2018 | 13th Annual Masquerade Ball at MXDC

Event Details

13th Annual New Years Eve 2018 Masquerade Ball

at MXDC
Washington DC's Ultra Elegant Restaurant & Lounge
600 14th Street, Northwest, Washington DC 

Celebrate the New Year with mystery, masks, and excitement. This annual party brings together a beautiful crowd inside the ultra elegant MXDC, located in the heart of the Nation's Capital,  2 blocks from the White House, and walking distance from the Washington Monument.  MXDC is the brainchild of celebrity chef and restaurateur, Todd English.  It boasts 2 floors, 2 bars, multiple tables, modern chic decor, and a state of the art sound & lighting system designed by Farid Nouri of ESL fame (Eighteenth Street Lounge). Patrons will dance the night away to tunes by Miami's own DJ Q. Tickets and tables are limited, so it is wise to buy them before they sell out.

Featuring New Years Eve Music by Miami's:
DJ Q
Top 40. Hip Hop. House. International. EDM. Mashups.

TICKETS INCLUDE:

* PREMIUM OPEN BAR 9-10 PM
* HORS D'OEUVRES 9-10 PM  (hot, cold and vegetarian options)
* 7 hours of PARTYING!
* Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
* A complimentary Masquerade Mask
* New Years Eve party favors

 

VIP TABLE PACKAGES 

VIP tables come with skip-line admissions, your own table section, bottle(s) of liquor and your own server. Table RSVP: e-mail nye@360nightlife.com

Couples Package: $250

Includes:
* VIP admission for up to 2 Guests
* 1 Hour Open Bar + Appetizers
* 1 Bottle of Moet Rose Champagne
* Special NYE Party Favors 

Celebrity Package: $750
Includes:
* VIP admission for 6 to 8 Guests
* 1 Hour Open Bar + Appetizers
* 2 Bottles of Featured Liquor
* 2 Bottles of Moet Imperial Champagne
* Special NYE Party Favors

All-Star Package: $1200
Includes:
* VIP Admission for up to 12 Guests
* 1 Hour Premium Open Bar + Appetizers
* 4 Bottles of Featured Liquor
* 1 Bottle of Moet Rose Champagne and 1 House Champagne
* Special NYE Party Favors

All tables come with your own table, dedicated wait staff, necessary mixers and garnishes.

Table RSVP: e-mail nye@360nightlife.com or call/text 202.670.3557

Featured Liquor includes Grey Goose, Ultimate Vodka, Ketel One, Johnny Walker Black Label, Jack Daniels, Patron, Don Julio, Bombay Saphire, Bulleit Bourbon and Bulleit Rye. 

 

All table packages above are base prices and DO NOT include tax and gratuity. 10% DC Alcohol Sales Taxe and 20% Standard Gratuity Service Charge will be charged based on the base table price and due on the night of the event. A deposit is required to reserve a table. 

Must be 21 years of age or older, with a valid Government issue ID
Dressed in accordance with our dress code policy.
Tickets are nonrefundable and all sales are final.

MXDC
600 14th Street Northwest, 20005

For Tickets & VIP Tables:
http://www.DCNewYears.net | http://www.360nightlife.com | www.mxdcrestaurant.com
nye@360nightlife.com
202.670.3557 

Have questions about New Years Eve 2018 | 13th Annual Masquerade Ball at MXDC? Contact 360nightlife.com & MXDC

Save This Event

Event Saved

When & Where


MXDC Cocina Mexicana | By Chef Todd English
600 14th Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20005

Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:00 PM - Monday, January 1, 2018 at 3:00 AM (EST)


  Add to my calendar

Organizer

360nightlife.com & MXDC

360 NIGHTLIFE is one of the oldest and most renowned nightlife event creators in Washington DC. For the past 13 years, we have produced some of the best New Year's Eve parties and events in Washington DC.  Our goal is to always make sure your time at one of our events is well spent. We take great pride in bringing together beautiful crowds and venues.

  Contact the Organizer
New Years Eve 2018 | 13th Annual Masquerade Ball at MXDC
Things to do in Washington, DC Party Holiday


Check out our other New Year's Eve DC events at 360nightlife.com!

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.