Join us as we ring in the New Year at The Ogden Chicago with our 2016-2017 New Year's Eve party. Our elaborate package will be from 9pm-3am (last call at 2:30am) with early check in starting at 8pm. NYE photobooth, tagging pictures on social, midnight confetti and champagne celebration for NYC ball drop and the Chicago celebration!
- Plenty of food options will be available for vegetarian, vegan and gluten free diners
Premium bar package including but not limited to:
Tequilla: El Jimidor
Whiskey: Jameson/Four Roses/Crown
Bourbon: Jim Beam/Buffalo Trace
Wine: Champagne including a midnight toast, Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio, Edna Valley Merlot
Soda: Coke Products
- The Ogden is known for our wide selection of craft beers, ALL DRAFTS will be included in the package! As well as domestic and import bottles. Yes, ALL DRAFTS, all of them! Featuring the latest from Lagunitas, Revolution, Three Floyds, and Goose Island we're sure you'll find something to enjoy. If you prefer to stick to the domestics and or imports we have those available as well. We're also including a barrel of THREE FLOYDS GUMBALL HEAD so get that while it lasts!
***Drinks will be served in compliance with all city and state happy hour laws. This is a private event, not open to the public, tickets must be purchased in advance. Excludes rocks drinks, doubles, shots, martinis. Single liquor mixed drinks only.
Included in your ticket:
- Short wait for drinks, we'll have a full service staff of bartenders and servers on for the night.
- Wide selection of premium beverages.
- Extensive food buffet with apps, dinner and dessert. Not just light apps
- Beverage Director Shawn Rogers will be mixing up specialty cocktails for the event.
- Complimentary hats, noise makers, and party favors
- Valet parking available
- Coat check available
- Music all night and a champagne toast at midnight. Music will be Pop, Top 40, House, and Hip Hop.
Reserved seating is NOT included with your ticket. NYE is a standing room only event, tables are available for an additional charge.
The 2015-2016 party sold out quick so book early and save money. If you have any questions feel free to email email@example.com
Check us out online:
What time does the event start?
Registration & wristband pick up opens at 8:00pm with a cash bar from 8-9pm
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is 21+
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is free street parking or valet parking is available
Do you offer refunds?
No refunds will be offered.
Is there a dress code for NYE?
Please, no hats or tennis shoes on NYE.
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Sure! If you can't make it and would like to transfer your ticket to someone else, just shoot us an email and we'll take care of if for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I purchase more than one ticket?
Yes you can purchase more than one regular priced ticket. Some of our pre-sales are limited in the number of tickets you can purchase.
How do I get my tickets? How do my friends get their tickets?
That's easy, just show up the day of the event with a valid ID matching the name on the credit card you use to book the tickets. We will take care of check-in the day of the event.
Do you offer group discounts?
Yes we do! If you have a group of 10+ people, please contact us about group pricing. Ask how you can get your ticket FREE! Please, only groups of 10+
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?