San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Carpe Annum", a New Year's Eve Celebration!
(Buy your ticket online by 12/31 at 8pm, or cash at the door)
"Carpe Annum" (Seize the Year)!
Enjoy a spacious venue with TWO stories of distinct style,TWO professional DJs, cash bar starting at $6, free parking, complimentary light bites, Open Air Photo Shoot (so be sure to dress your Festive Best!), Dancing, a champagne toast at Midnight, and much more!
Bring a date, bring your buddies, or come on your own. In any case, you'll be amongst those who are ready, willing, and able to party with the best!
- Upstairs: Lounge, Crowd pleasing vibes, full bar, Open Air Photo booth,
- Downstairs: DJ spinning great dance music: Top 40, Classic Rock, Motown, R&B, and more classics to keep you moving all night long!!!
- Two floors with music and cash bar on each floor, huge covered patio.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, 21 and up.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is parking available
- At our venue, Midtown Bar and Grill,
- Across the street at Barnaby's restaurant which will be closed,
- At Eleven Eleven (no longer in business) just down the street.
- There is also LOTS of street parking, although PLEASE watch out for the no parking signs along the way.
- DO NOT PARK AT BYZANTIO, as you will most likely be towed.
Is this event just for Singles?
This event is open to everyone. Whether you are a Single, Divorced, Separaged, a Couple, or a group of friends, all welcome to attend.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring a great party attitude and lots of friends! You may not bring food or alcohol.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
First read the FAQ's carefully. If you don't find an answer, you may email the Organizer at the link at the very bottom of this Event page.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to another individual. They must be at least age 21.
Can I update my registration information?
That is not necessary.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You may bring your printed ticket, you may present your electronic ticket on your smart phone, or you may simply present your valid government ID so that we can check you off of our list of prepaid guests.
What is the refund policy?
No Refunds . TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE although they may be transferred to another individual, as long as they are at least 21 years of age.
When & Where
You are invited to join Houston Socials, an amazing and inclusive Social Group that provides a multitude of fun Meetups for ALL ages. In fact, we have the reputation of being one of the most active social groups in Houston!
Imagine now that you are already a Houston Socials member checking out the calendar for all the weekend events. Typically, you'll find dinners, dancing, happy hours, brunches, and more. You can easily join right now and find yourself attending a Meetup with Houston Socials tonight!