Florida Hospital Volunteer Services is looking to recruit quality volunteers and interns to become part of our award winning health care team and to play an integral role in our philanthropic legacy of extending the healing ministry of Christ.
The New Volunteer Orientation Experience is a free event that will help individuals interested in joining our team determine if Florida Hospital is the right place to give of your time and talents. Being Florida's largest not-for-profit health care system, we offer extensive opportunities to get involved, and give back to your local community.
- Attendance is REQUIRED to Volunteer
- Placement is NOT Guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old to attend.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Parking is free; park close to Medical Plaza # 2400.
Do I need to bring my parents if I am under 16 years of age?
- No. Parents are not necessary for this event.
Do I need to bring anything to the event?
- A writing utensil and an open mind.