Actions and Detail Panel
New Provider Meeting
Tue, June 13, 2017, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Participants will be provided information about Local, State and National updates.
- Participants must arrive fifteen (15) minutes prior to training start time. No admittance for late arrivals.
- Participants will not be admitted ten (10) minutes after class begins.
- Participants must complete required hours. Early dismissal will result in an “incomplete” status.
- Participants must complete entire training and/or series of trainings, as applicable.
- Participants must actively participate in training activities and exercises.
- Completion of Implementation Plans required within ten (10) days from training. Passing score of 65% or higher required to receive training certificate.
- The Director’s signature may be required to verify completion of implementation plans.
- Participants must meet all of the above in order to receive a Training Certificate and/or documentation of in-service training hours.