San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Advance Your Career!
Pre and Post Housing Counseling Specialist
6 Hours CE | Wall Certificate | Logo
A diversely trained real estate practitioner realizes that incorporating housing counseling can help ensure that millions of homebuyers and homeowners be able to manage their responsibilities of homeownership more successfully.
Integrating housing counseling into the residential marketplace, you can assess buyers and renters’ readiness for homeownership. Also, you can help support current homeowners with information and resources to make informed decisions that support long-term homeownership sustainability. This “added-value” platform results in expanding and protecting homeownership.
Education and Counseling
As a Pre- and Post Housing Counselor, you will able to identify barriers to homeownership that the buyer may face, assist homeowners with financial and housing issues and connect them with a local HUD-approved housing counseling firm for various solutions.
Your training program includes:
- Credit Analysis: Reviewing the buyer’s “AnnualCreditReport.com” credit reports and identifying steps to improve credit
- Budget Basics: Creating a budget to help develop a spending and saving plan that will enable the buyer to purchase and maintain a home
- Aging-in-place: Understanding the universal design concept
- Homeownership Planning: Designing the buyer’s plan for housing affordability and sustainability
- The Buying Process: Understanding the offer process, negotiating, the due diligence period
- Mortgage Planning: Preparing for the mortgage loan process
- Post-Home Education and Counseling: Credit management and home sustainability
- Loan Servicing: Avoiding delinquency and foreclosure
- Rental Counseling: Reporting rent to the credit bureau .....and much more!!
Your course will provide a wide range of information, interactive tools, practical strategies and more – all designed to promote financial literacy in achieving the American dream of homeownership.
Save This Event
When & Where
Cathy McDaniel is the author of "A Road Map To Saving Your Home" which is available at the National Association of REALTORS bookshelf. Being in the real estate and mortgage industry since 1993 she opened "My CE Class, LLC" in 2007, a real estate school approved by the Georgia and South Carolina Real Estate Commission. Cathy has conducted over 1,000 live continuing education classes, authored 145 training manuals and has met and trained more than 90,000 real estate professionals throughout 23 states since 2007. She is licensed as a continuing education instructor at many real estate boards and associations across the country.
Cathy is recognized as an industry expert in homeownership and received the 2008 Educator of the Year from GREEA, Georgia Real Estate Educators Association. Today she serves as the Education Director for Georgia Realty School a division of Virtual Properties Realty, Qualifying Broker for Owners 1st Property Management Company, and has a partnership with HomeStar Financial Corporation, Halperin Lyman, LLC and DR Horton Communities and many others which allows her to offer free classes and community events.
Visit: www.classeswithcathymcdaniel.com for course descriptions, dates and locations.
To predict the future you must create it ...Cathy McDaniel
Cathy's Motto: "Autograph Your Work With Excellence!"