The group is more powerful than the individual - when people gather with a united purpose the energy created is tripled. The purpose is to set aside a time to reflect on and spend time on our personal, professional or spiritual growth.
You create your opportunities by asking for them.
This workshop is for you if you:
Want to discover what you want or clarify your direction
Are feeling blocked, have fear or anxiety, feeling stuck in procrastination, or don't know how to move forward
Need assistance to manifest your intention or desired goal
Enjoy being with like-minded people or are curious about the process
Clarify our individual aspirations and goals
Identify challenges to reaching those goals
Manifest your intentions or goals
I will create a circle of intent and guide you through the whole process.
There will be seven short processes of 15-25 mins each :
1. Welcome. Relaxation process to settle the mind and clear mental chatter. An invitation to become curious and tap into the creative part of your mind.
2. Guided relaxation process to help you become clearer about what you want – setting goals or intentions.
3. Guided relaxation process to help you identify what gets in the way – discovering blocks.
4. Guided relaxation process to clear blocks.
(Break of 15-20 mins for tea)
5. Guided relaxation process to manifest goals or intentions
6. Guided relaxation process to bring your intentions to life in the community.
7. Closing the circle and an opportunity to share.
After processes 2- 6 there will be time to take notes about what came up for you so please bring pen and paper or journal to write in. There is no need to disclose any personal information to the group.
We need to be willing to let our intuition guide us, and then be willing to follow that guidance directly and fearlessly.
Please wear warm comfortable clothes - perhaps layers. We will be sitting in chairs or lying down depending on numbers and space available.
EARLY BIRD: $60 + booking fees ($3.69) until 18/09/16
Regular price: $75 + booking fees ($4.37)
Places limited to 15 people.
Heather is the owner of the Lotus Centre and business woman and has been in the health & wellness business for over 27 years. Heather is an inspiration to others on the path, living a life of intention. Having spent 17 years in Cancer Nursing, Heather is now a Hypnotherapist, Mindfulness-based Psychotherapist and Energy Healer.
Heather's inspiration for manifesting a life of intention came from reading Creative Visualisation (Shakti Gawain) 25 years ago. Since then healthier has studied more about how we shape the mind and vibrational resonance and the law of attraction.