San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Let's turn your idea to a new product?
Learn to build your 1st Minimum Viable Product!
"The minimum viable product is that version of a new product which allows a team to collect the maximum amount of validated learning about customers with the least effort." --Eric Ries of Lean Startup
Learn to BUILD-MEASURE-LEARN with the least effort.
Learn to make your product VISIBLE, VALUABLE & VIABLE.
This is a collaborative workshop to build your 1st MVP with other entrepreneurs.
1. Steve Blank's Customer Development Process
2. Value Proposition
3. Eric Ries' Lean Startup Principle
3. MVP Version 0 (V0)
4. Guidelines for Design & Development
5. BUILD your MVP V0 yourself
6. BUILD MVP V0s with a team
a. Innovation Adoption Cycle
b. Conversion Funnel
c. David McClure's 5-Step Startup Metrics: AARRR
d. MVP V0 AARRR experiments
8. LEARN : Pivot (or Persevere)