We'd like to introduce you to the New England CEO Network (NECEO):
As a peer CEO group, we meet monthly to discuss issues that are important to us and how we run our businesses. Join us as a guest at our October open meeting, and find out if our group is a fit for you.
- Introductions (personal and professional)
- CEO working session: Peer issue processing
- Possible topics for discussion:
- What's my growth plan? My exit plan?
- How effective are my business advisors: Attorney, CPA, etc.?
- Who is my company's #2 person, and how do I find one?
- See below for list of recent topics
- Wrap-up & Adjourn
- Confidential peer group
- Professional facilitator
- Low member fees
- Regular monthly meeting
We rotate through general business topics that affect all of our businesses and industries, and also tackle issues that are specific to each of us and our companies.
Some specific topics we have discussed recently:
- Avoiding/minimizing bad hires
- Reacting when business softens
- Training managers and supervisors
- Are my salespeople adding value?
- Once a star, now a dud - what to do?
- When to diversify my business and how?
- Balancing work, home life and other pursuits
- What is my exit plan and related considerations?
- Appropriate insurance coverage, health plan, HR policies/procedures, professional advisors (Lawyer, Accountant, etc.), etc.
- “Different perspectives on how to successfully run a business”
- “A great resource”
- "Dealing with other CEOs' issues has had unexpected benefits for me and my business"
Please RSVP using the link provided.
You may forward this invitation to CEOs you know who might be interested. We would welcome the opportunity to meet them.
Please note: this event is for CEOs only. Members do not directly do business with each other.
For more info, please visit our website: neceo.net.
When & Where
New England CEO Network
The New England CEO Network is a membership group of innovative, growth oriented, business owners and executives. At monthly meetings we work together to improve our businesses, address pressing issues, and plan for future success. Members come from a number of industries and are united by a focus on growth, operational excellence, and innovation.