San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you work with young adult siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents, or extended family raising children?
Do you work with unacompanied minors cared for by extended family?
What are the challenges that grandparents and other extended family members face in raising children?
How can you best support grandparents and other extended family members in their role as care-givers for children?
What are the support services and resources available for kinship caregivers in the City of San Francisco?
Please join us for answers to these questions and learn how to support grandparents and other extended family members in their role as care-givers for children.
Breakfast and coffee will be provided.
This is an ELECTIVE TRAINING for the Case Management Certificate Program. More details about the program can be found on our website: http://www.sffsn.org/training
Free Enrollment for Case Management Certification Program: Click Here
Who should attend: Management and direct service staff who work with families.
- Achieve a fuller understanding of Kinship Care
- Achieve a fuller understanding of Relative Caregivers
- Achieve a fuller understanding of Kinship Children and Youth
- Recognize the challenges and goodness of Kinship Care
- Highlight services that effectively support Kinship Families
Edgewood Kinship San Francisco
Kinship Team Members
Executive Director of Community Board Services
Stephany J. Molina
Kinship Resource Coordinator
Check-in, networking, and continental breakfast with coffee will begin at 9:00 AM. Training will begin promptly at 9:30 AM. Please plan accordingly to arrive on time.
- By CREDIT CARD: Register and pay, here on Eventbrite
- By CHECK: Go to our website to download the registration form http://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email email@example.com
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding refunds, registration, or general information regarding how enrollment in the Case Management Certificate, or be added to the training announcement email list, please contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at email@example.com.
For other information regarding SFFSN trainings, contact Dr. Martina Ayala, Director of Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.