Conversational Intelligence® has developed with the advent of MRI technology, which has enabled us to see parts of the brain being activated by different conversations. How can we use this and other new neuroscience information to improve our communications with our own mindset, prospects, clients, colleagues, bosses, employees and personal friends and family?
Can this impact our ability to close sales? Keep clients happy? Settle concerns before they escalate into issues? Build trust to effect change? Increase productivity? Absolutely yes.
We'll explore some stories and some brain biology so you can be more in control of your communication habits and patterns, so you can realize these benefits personally and in your business.
DURING THIS SESSION, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Learn what you can do when emotion and fear want to keep you from moving forward.
- Be able to identify different parts of the brain and what kinds of behavior each is responsible for.
- Understand 3 levels of communication and be able to distinguish their usage.
- Identify what an amygdala hijack is and how to get beyond it.
- Learn a Conversational Intelligence® essential tool and apply it to a person with whom you'd like better communication.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Jeri Quinn, President of Driving Improved Results, works with leaders, emerging leaders and organizations as a communications expert with a practice focused on neuroscience, often as an organizational or executive coach. Her work leads small and mid-sized businesses to develop extraordinary and inspired financial and non- financial results. The concepts and case studies in her book, The Customer Loyalty Playbook: 12 Game Strategies to Drive Improved Results in Your Business were developed during her work as a serial entrepreneur, 40 years in 40 industries.
Jeri has spoken at major business expos including New York City's Javits Center, facilitated business development, and extraordinary customer service at institutions such as MoMA and AIG, and has partnered with New York City, The Kaufman Foundation, Citibank, Merrill Lynch, HSBC, and Signature Bank to educate their clients.
We hope to see you there!
Allied Professional Women