This 8-hour Continuing Education class is open to all licensed practitioners of Manual/Massage Therapy.
Which nerves actually transmit headache pain? What if we could treat those nerves directly, instead of relying on vague theories? Get a clear handle on the neurofascia of the skull, how to assess headache pain usefully, and how to treat it effectively. You will gain immediate hands-on skills and a way of reasoning through complex cases.
Note: this class is offered at a discount when bundled with NFA – TMD @ https://nfa_tmd_intraoral.eventbrite.com. Both classes combine for a WA state intraoral certification. Purchase bundled tickets below (COMBO H/A & TMD).
INFO AND SKILLS COVERED
• Principles of a Neurofascial Approach
• Building the Map: The Trigeminal and Upper cervical neurofascia.
• Five Domains of Headache Assessment: Spatial, Functional, Temporal, Emotional, Inflammatory.
• Fascial Release Techniques: Direct, Indirect, & Rhythmic
• Headache Rehabilitation: Freedom, Awareness, Connection, Play
WHAT TO BRING
Writing materials; Set of sheets; wear loose clothing.
If we need extra tables, you may be eligible for a 10% discount. If you have a massage table and are willing to bring it, please contact Mike.Hamm@gmail.com.