Networking with a Stir: Networking + Social Mega-Event with Match.com (Houston)
Thursday, January 30, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
- NetParty & Match.com partner for a one-time-only networking + social event at 1940s-themed Hughes Hangar.
- Great drink specials (6-8 pm) including $3 beers and $5 mixed drinks
- 200+ Expected
- @NetPartyHouston #NetParty
For one night only, NetParty is partnering with Match.com's Stir Events for a mega NetParty Networking Salon & Social at Hughes Hangar, the "electrifying" 1940's-themed speakeasy lounge with the "alluring ambiance" (Houston Chronicle) located next door to the final resting place of the eccentric billionaire and aviator, Howard Hughes.
This is an evening offering unparalleled business networking opportunities and an amazing opportunity to make social connections with hundreds of Houston young professionals.
Inspired by the prestigious 17th century Parisian Salons as "gathering for the exchange of ideas", our NetParty Networking Salons & Socials are held at the most "stylish" venues in the country and are "designed to combine business networking with social fun" (Forbes).
We're inviting our members and Match.com is inviting theirs! Here's what you can expect:
The NetParty Business Networking Salon (6-8 pm)
- Low music, high spirits, and the perfect environment to enjoy stimulating conversation and make new connections.
- Exclusive use of either Hughes Hangar's back patio - it's over 3,0000 square feet, tented and heated for this event, and a great place to relax, mix and mingle with like-minded professionals - or its vintage interior.
- Great drink specials (6-8 pm) including:
- $3 Domestic Beer
- $4 Import Beer
- $5 Well Liquors
- $7 Call Liquors
- Name badges color-coded by industry to make it super-easy, comfortable and fun to approach friendly NetParty and Match.com members.
The NetParty Social (8-10pm+)
- A chance to unwind and socialize with great music, a DJ and a fun atmosphere
- Don't worry! We'll never make the music too loud for you to talk
- Stay all night even after our NetParty event officially ends at 10 pm, to enjoy all Hughes Hangar has to offer including black-and-white movies playing on the projector screen on the back patio.