Networking in a Whole New World
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM (EDT)
“Lindsey Pollak is by far the best speaker and subject area expert in the Gen Y space.”
– Trudy Steinfeld, Assistant Vice President and Executive Director of the Wasserman Career Services Office, New York University
Networking remains an essential professional skill in the 21st Century, but what exactly does networking mean in the era of Skype, Twitter and Snapchat? Which social networks are the most valuable? What etiquette rules have changed in the digital age? Does anyone mail handwritten notes anymore? Lindsey Pollak will share her answers to these questions and many other predictions, tips and insights based on her research into the changing world of work and career trends of the future.
Specific topics include:
- Which social networking websites sites are essential for professional branding and networking
- How to network effectively across the generations
- The new rules of networking etiquette
- Networking in 2020 -- what's coming next?
By registering, you’ll receive:
- LIVE, web access to the training session plus the ability to participate in the Q&A Session.
- A video recording of this event and the slidedeck.
- A copy of our newest e-book "Making Internships Work"
Intern Bridge, Inc.
Intern Bridge is the nation's premier college recruiting consulting and research firm. We survey over 27,000 students annually to capture trends of internship and recruiting experiences. The critical survey data is the basis for our work: helping companies build meaningful entry-level talent programs, and assisting career centers to better serve their student populations.
Our work is accomplished through a variety of methods including national workshop tours, online professional development webinars and conferences, publications, custom research, and consulting. Intern Bridge has sold thousands of college recruiting best practices books. Over 10,000 recruiters, managers, and career center practitioners have taken part in our professional development efforts. We have worked with over 80% of the Fortune 100 organizations, in addition to being represented on almost every college campus in the nation.
Intern Bridge is proud to be a Business Week Top 25 Under 25 company.