Actions and Detail Panel
Networking Fundamentals - Blandford Business Club
Wed, March 29, 2017, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM BST
- Do you network but feel everyone else is an expert and you are out of your depth?
- Do you sometimes struggle to make the connections you want?
This course is specifically designed for people with some experience of networking, who want to increase their confidence and understand the fundamentals of successful networking.
At the end of the session you will know what you need to do to succeed and be given tools to help you ensure you get the most from your networking.
- Know how to identify your objectives for each event
- Be confident breaking into and out of groups and speaking to strangers
- Know how to get the most out of each conversation
- Be confident in knowing when and how to make referrals