If you're like me you've most likely used many of the available websites, tutorials, or online groups, to get answers to your work related questions. Most of the time you get what you need from those sources, but sometimes being able to talk to someone face to face can be more helpful. Let's not forget, you never know who you'll meet at a network event and can tell you about possible job opportunities.
How do you know if this network event is for you?
- Have you ever wanted to pick the brain of another Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager or HR Manager?
- Would you like to share your experience or get answers to your questions, in person?
- Would you like to bounce your ideas off another admin.?
- Are you having or have you ever had a difficult work experience you would like help resolving?
- Are you looking for a job & haven't had much luck finding one?
- Which resume style will get the most attention and get passed ATS?
- Would you like another admin to look over your resume?
- How do you handle those difficult questions asked during an interview?
If any of the before mentioned questions have gone through your mind, come to Jackie Reilly's in Bethpage, NY, on Thursday, Dec. 8th, 2016, at 6pm.
It will cost you nothing but you can potentially gain a network of people who can help you or you can help them.
~ Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
A: ID is not required. However this is for
~ Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
A: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Is my registration / ticket transferrable?
A: Sure, just email me your name & the
person’s 1st & last name who will be taking
~ What should you bring?
A: That's up to you. You can bring a pen,
you resume, business cards, laptop / IPad /
Surface, list of questions, etc.
~ Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
A: Either a printed ticket or one that's
download it on your cell, will suffice. This
. event is only open
to ticket holders.